Million Air Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome place to work
LINE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Adelanto, CAFebruary 15, 2018
Awful pay for such a hazardous job.
Direct Aircraft,
Maintenance and Fuel,
Work as a team to maintain excellent customer service relations
Able to be on your feet all day and able to work in all weather conditions
Janitorial and light maintenance duties related to FBO facilities, hangars and equipment.
Customer service desk duties in the absence of the CSR
Fuel farm and fuel truck inspections and record keeping
Aircraft lavatory services
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Pay
I worked for this company over 17 years ago, I left because they closed the wood shop I was working in.
Master craftsman (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 29, 2018
I enjoyed full time work and benefits. The employees worked as a team and we understood the importance of our work being done in a timely manner. Overtime was sometimes mandatory to complete projects.
Good Relaxed Employer
Line Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Kiln, MSNovember 26, 2017
Million Air is a good Fixed Base Operator that caters to General Aviation aircraft and Military Training. Good work environment and friendly staff and coworkers. Management is understanding and helpful went needed.
Loved Working at the Airport. Great energy!
Part Time Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 12, 2017
The most enjoyable part of my job is that I met interesting people every day from around the world.
My coworkers and I always found a way to make our jobs fun.
Aviation
Customer Service Representative Manager (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 21, 2017
The coolest part of the job is what you see everyday...the different types of planes. They ranges from private to military air crafts. Depending on weather will determine whether it will be a busy or slow day at the FBO.
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 20, 2017
Great job.. very friendly environment. Great experience. Family type environment. Awesome learning experience. Got to meet celebrities. Great facility.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Some customers
Job is ok
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYSeptember 3, 2017
It's a kool job working with private jets. If you don't have experience they will train you. After 90 days u get personal and sick time . It's a job not a career.
Pros
Teach you with no experience
Cons
The weather has a big impact
Cool People to work with
Maintenance Technician/Lineman (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAAugust 22, 2017
You don't get paid anything, terrible off days and holidays. Most people you work with are helpful and cool but management Suuuucccks. Stay away a lot of hazards with very little pay
Pros
Bonus, and Coworkers
Cons
Regular pay and off days
Great Experience- Fun Job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 6, 2017
Learn about aviation in a fun atmosphere!
Management is organized.
Mainly clerical and customer service duties as well as invoicing, upselling, data entry and hotel, transportation, and catering reservations.
Meeting so many interesting people from around the world is the best part of the job!
Cons
No healthcare
Great Job
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 2, 2017
A very fast paced job that was never boring. Great group of people and the leadership is very strong. Company invests in all of it's employees to help develop their natural talents.
Pros
Fun and professional!
Cons
Not really
Excellent company
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Rome, NYJuly 18, 2017
Great company with tremendous structure and a very solid management and ownership group. Great customer service and a very very very solid business model
Great Place to Work
Line Technician (Aircraft) (Current Employee) –  Rome, NYJune 22, 2017
Great co-workers, atmosphere, customers and bosses. I love working here it's one of the best jobs I've ever had and two of the best bosses. Awesome to be able to see different planes every day.
Pros
Cons
Pay is lacking
Great Company
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXMay 18, 2017
Great Company to work for. They really take care of their own. Training is always available and Safety is # 1 priority. Its a real team environment and some of their employees have been there since the company has started.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not a lot of opportunity to grow
Fun enviorment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 17, 2017
I loved working here. I was able to help the pilots of aircrafts get situated for their passengers to have the best flight experience.
Fast Pace environment
Shift Supervisor/Linesman (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LANovember 22, 2016
Fun to work around airplanes, especially if you like cool liking types. Some work place drama, but all around fun place to be. Start you off at a decent pay, also.
Low pay, incompetent managment
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Gulfport, MSSeptember 20, 2016
The pay is horrible, not enough people to cover a shift, managment is incompetent and refuses to change.

Save yourself the headache and never work for this place.
Pros
None whatsoever
Cons
Very low pay, no raises and incompetent managment
Overall nice environment
Lineman/shift supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LASeptember 7, 2016
Management needs a lot of work. They play the employees against each other instead of bonding and working as a team. The pay is good and they advance you quickly...which is part of the problem; too many chiefs. There is no benefits available though for such a dangerous type of job and you are expected to do more than what your job duties require without pay.
Pros
Aircraft handling and the people you meet
Cons
management
Love this place!
Aircraft Fueler (Current Employee) –  Million Air TopekaAugust 28, 2016
I have worked at Million Air for eight years. I still love coming to work every day. Employees are like family. Everyone gets along. Everyone works as a team.
Pros
Meet new people. Work around very cool aircraft. Not micromanaged.
fast paced enviroment
Ramp Lead (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 4, 2016
I would come in and prepare for arrival of privately owned aircrafts. We would range from 20 to 40 aircrafts a day, depending on the day or event going on in the area. In the early mornings, check the quality of the jet fuel and prepare for the day. I got along with well with my employer,employees and especially with the customers. When company would get a new franchisee, if company needed somebody to go and train new employees to the new culture I would be one of the employees they would send. I enjoyed my job being able to be around airplanes that not a lot of people have seen or heard of in the world.
Milking Aviatiors
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAMarch 24, 2016
Typical day at work: Come in the morning/ afternoon. Check equipment, vehicles. Check airplane fuel order, pull orders. Rest. repeat.
What I learned: Airport operation.

The company knows that pilots are willing to do anything for the aviation experience. Thus company takes advantage of them with low compensation (minimum wage), and arbitrary work shifts. However Co-workers will generally have same interest as you. So they will be easy to work with.
Pros
experience
Cons
Low wage, high risk job