Mills Products, Inc

Mills Products, Inc Employee Reviews

Good family orientated factory
It was a good place to work, with alot of training in my field. But I went as high as I could gobwith this company but would recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Family oriented
Cons
Short breaks
Easy and decent pay
It's easy work and get paid fairly well for what you do, but there is not a large area of opportunities for pay raises or promotions. They have good hours, but not a large amount of overtime available.
Striving Workplace... Constantly rearranging...
Great Company, just a few management probkems... Other than that great company... Kristi Johnson, and Gary Womac are two of the greatest supervisors i have ever had there is a real problem there with how others are treated...
nice place to work
Typical day at work is fast paced.You learn to work with others at a steady pace. Management is super to work for.Your co-works are easy to work around and very nice. The hardest part of job is the fast pace you must always be on your toes. The most enjoyable part of job is the people you work with and for.
Pros
Great pay and hours
Cons
not any that i can think of.
Mills is a good place to work. Family friendly atmosphere and sometimes hectic but overall everyone is working toward the same objectives. Co-workers and atmosphere is good.
Pay and benefits could be better but it is a small family owned company so its hard to compete with the bigger companies.

Management is fair and they are committed to making it a good place to work.
Pros
friendly atmosphere
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
use to be a good company
Once lean management came into focus, the company went down hill. They use to care for their employees, but now it is only about the bottom line.

Insurance is horrible.

They get rid of the ones getting closes to retirement or who will not go with what Lean Management wants to do.

They pile work on all of the salary people and expect them to have a good attitude.

People that finally leave there always say it is the best move they ever made.
Pros
american owned
Cons
american that owns it is sending jobs to mexico
One of the best companies I have ever worked.
A great place to work. 8 hours plus days, friendly people, good pay. Co-worker worked well together, sharing team that work toward one goal, quility product. the shop was one of the cleanest I have seen. Learnibg ISO shills was a little hard, but we survied. MPI is a great company and will grow to be a leader in it products.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mills Products, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7