Milo's Hamburgers Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at milos at first
Drive Thru Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eastwood, ALAugust 5, 2019
The job itself and the company overall are not bad but the management and some of the other employees are dreadful. Laziness and hatefulness. Poor work ethics
Terrible company to work for
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Trussville, ALAugust 3, 2019
If you’re passionate about food quality and cleanliness don’t work here. Management is incompetent and higher management overlooks a lot. Health scores getting lower. Stores are nasty. Employees look rough and sloppy. Not friendly or healthy work environment.
Pros
The job is easy
Cons
Management doesn’t know what they are doing and chaotic
Fun work place
Assistant Manager/Cashier/Cook/Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Gardendale, ALJuly 22, 2019
The job is okay could be better lookin for something new trying to better career and working here is just not getting it anymore looking for a better oppotunity
Slightly stressful
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Prattville, ALJuly 6, 2019
This would have been a nice place to work but to much favoritism was shown towards one or more employees over others. Needs new management and maybe it would be okay place to work.
Nice too work, pay good
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Roebuck, ALJune 26, 2019
Very good environment.. great customer service. Nice employees! Very busy. We have some friendly customers some who is always mad at the world we work with them so they would like to come back again.
Productive and fun environment.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 30, 2019
Milo's is simple and enjoyable. Managing the operation is rejuvenating. Teamwork does make the dream work!

The company invests in their team members by allowing them to grow. The ideas of co workers are invested into the best interest of the company. New ideas are incorporated into the general suggestion pool for positive growth techniques.
throw the whole management staff away
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Trussville, ALFebruary 3, 2019
Management is POOR and unfair!!! They pick and choose who they want to say something to and don't treat others with respect but wants you to give it... haha!
Hard working employees, very professional, and clean
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 3, 2019
Milo’s was a very professional workplace, we worked to make the customers happy. If you make them happy, they keep coming back, then you will have healthy business. The employees were very hardworking, and got along well.
Pros
Employee discount
Cons
Tiring
It was produtive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, ALDecember 12, 2018
Cashier for them kept a great attitude didn't have any problems really it was something I decided to do so I did it and had and good experience doing it
Pros
Discount on the launches
Cons
30 min breaks and also 2 15mins breaks
I had fun working at Milo's
Grill Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Forestdale, ALNovember 26, 2018
I might try to work there again. I enjoyed working with my managers and my co-workers. I wish I could get my job back but I lost my job because I called in sick while I was still on my probationary period
a great place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 5, 2018
Milos is a good place to work, there are always something good happen. customer are treated with respect and dignity. I enjoy working at milos because we have great employee.
Pros
great employee
Cons
too many hours
Fun for younger kids
Cashier (Former Employee) –  GardendaleSeptember 13, 2018
I’ve worked at milos almost a year and as busy as the job gets you would think you’d get recognized for the commitment and hard work you do for the company but you DONT. I would highly recommend for high school student but if your older with a family and bills etc and your not a manager I would most definitely not recommend!
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
No raises, full time not guaranteed 40 hrs a week
Fast pace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vestavia Hills, ALAugust 23, 2018
Very fast and competitive , mangers were on point and very straight forward. Got hired on quickly because of short of staff. Coworkers were funny and in a upbeat mood
Temp job in high school.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Jasper, ALJuly 22, 2018
Temp job while still in high school. Started as clean up but advance to cook assistant. Worked at two location,jasper andGardendale Alabama. Recent high school graduate Seeking full time job with career opportunities and benefits.
Good job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 1, 2018
My first job and they treated me well , friendly staff and great environment. When the business got slow though , they cut everybodies hours. That was the only con.
Pros
friednly people
Cons
lack of hours
Nice play very cleam nice oo
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALMarch 19, 2018
Its a pretty good job very quiet relaxing one of the mangers is very up tight but overall job is pretty good clean nice environment I enjoyed it just not enough hours
Fun and competitive work environment
Shift manager/ crew (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 11, 2018
I started with the company as a shift manager. Being a manager was nice and so are the benifts. 401 k health dental and vision. Mills overall all has a nice work environment
easy job poor management
cashier/drive-thur (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALFebruary 10, 2018
the job was not hard at all could have been a great place to work but the manager makes it very stressful. No matter how good you do or what you do it is never good enough
Pros
full time easy work
Cons
management
Workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  AlabamaMay 9, 2017
Milos is a good place to work at sometimes the bad do outway the good. you never know if you will have enough people for the shift, some managers have nasty attitudes.
very caring company
Assistant General Manger (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 24, 2017
overseeing inventory and day to day operations of the store. I learned how to be a great leader, I started as a crew person and worked my way up to assistant general manager. This company allows you to grow as an individual. Not a hard job. Everyday was a positive day I enjoyed taking care of the customers.
Pros
awesom benifits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Milo's Hamburgers. Our community is ready to answer.