Miltec Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Poor management.
Mixer Operator (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJuly 21, 2018
Short staff. Force to do the work of two people when u are only one person.. Had pulled a muscle and had muscle spasms while work was not allowed to leave to get medical care until my shift was over.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
Insurance
Stressful, and took time away from my family
Batch Maker (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIApril 13, 2015
I started working at 5:30 am, very long hours, I was scheduled to leave at 2:00 pm, but rarely ever left on time due to employees not working together properly, On average I wasn't able to leave work until between 3:00-5:00 p.m. Which made it difficult to make plans with my children.

I've learned how to drive a forklift truck, Better communication skills,

Management was polite, Very helpful when needed, and understanding when I had a problem.

There were a few co-workers who were very rude and did not like helping anybody when they needed help, Otherwise very friendly.

The hardest part of the job was repetitively turning and bending to lift 50 lb resin bags.

driving the forklift truck
Pros
Great bonuses, Free lunch twice a month, and stocking for the holidays.
Cons
Not allowed breaks until the supervisor approved, and Not allowed to leave after your job duties are finished until approved.