Milton Academy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
An okay environment
Development Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milton, MAApril 6, 2018
Not a friendly place to work. Also depends what department you are working in. This was a temporary position and I just feel the management created an uncomfortable environment.
Good place to work and advance
Campus Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Milton, MANovember 28, 2017
Milton Academy has a lot of job advancement and educational opportunities. Since I have been working here I have been able to take a lot of classes that will help me further advance in my career. It is a friendly environment and the management is great. The benefits that come with working here full time are the best part.
Pros
free meals, flexible schedule
Excellent place to work
8th, and 9th Grade English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milton, MASeptember 20, 2017
Working at Milton is exciting and interesting. Every day is something new. The students are self-starters and always come to class prepared and ready to lead discussion.
Volunteer Student Teacher (Former Employee) –  Milton, MAAugust 1, 2017
I really enjoyed working there. Great place to work. They treated employees well and I would return to work there again if the situation was right. Good people.
Campus Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Milton, MASeptember 8, 2015
People are friendly there, They sometime provide lunch or dinner. I like their uniforms. As a safety officer, the provide us with all kind of uniforms regardless the seasons. We are well equipped. i wish the provide shoes or boot too. That would be very nice.
Independent boarding school in Milton serving grades K-12
Middle School Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milton, MAAugust 23, 2013
Excellent experience working in the Middle School and serving students, parents, faculty and staff.
Manager of User Services (Former Employee) –  milton, maMay 22, 2013
A place where they let you put family and health first.

They value the education they are providing for their students.
Seasonal job, wish full time position was available
HEAD SOFTBALL COACH (Former Employee) –  Milton, MassNovember 16, 2012
Everyday i look forward to work, i i enjoyed teaching these young women a brand new skill each day. I have learned that the school system is different among public schools, because it was a requirement for the students to participate in a health activity. my co-workers were helpful and he worked along side of me and enjoyed learning a few tips himself. the hardest part about this job is trying to help the these students understand the importance and techniques of the sport, when it wasn't a hobby of interest. basically help them gain interest in an activity that they are force to do. the most enjoyable part of the job is my confidence in my knowledge and the positive attitude i bring to work that helped these young ladies at last understand the sport, the impression left behind, and the fun outgoing out door.
Pros
very fun, outgoing, love the out doors, the attention and the idea of helping someone else improve or by just learning something new, just leaves me with a great feeling inside.
Cons
very short, not much time to share information with others.