Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation Employee Reviews

Stressful and cobative
Warranty Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSMarch 5, 2019
At first this was one of the best places to work. As time progressed the managers have become so difficult to deal with,they only listened to what they wanted to hear. The place isn't a bad place to work, I've adopted a lot of computer skills. I loved my job overall, I just didn't agree with the HR and management staff.
Pros
Good hours and co-workers are like family
Cons
Poor HR skills and management poor also.
positive work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSMarch 4, 2019
Milwaukee Tool was a company based on productivity. We made tools. My unit was responsible for meeting our quorum each week. After I was fully trained, I became a team player and was committed and reliable to my unit and the company. I enjoyed working at Milwaukee Tools and the opportunity to move to other positions that became available.
Great work place to be in
Stager (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSFebruary 28, 2019
It’s alright to work at this place and I approve this job and you will receive a descent check every week if u get the good hours of the week and it’s a great job
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short break
Productive and fun work place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSDecember 20, 2018
clean nice environment,pay you well and allow you to get the hours in order to support u and your family. Rotates you in order to get the skills required in different departments in case needed!Ran and operated smoothly and stress free.Nothing hard about the work as long as you're doing your job.
Very poor management
Operator c (Current Employee) –  Mukwonago WisconsinOctober 15, 2018
This place is clean, and air conditioned. Their medical benefits are very good. BUT you are just a number. This company does not care about you and if you leave, or get fired, die you will be replaced by end of day. The company is extremely behind in technology. The new technology they do seem to invest in ends up not preforming as well as the old. They waste money like you could not believe. They do not listen to employees. They do not and are incapable of properly maintaining equipment. They commonly make quick improper fixes to keep going but never go back to fix them properly. Don't think you will have a family life because you will not. No matter how hard everyone on the floor works management will expect more. The turn over rate is very high here and if you want to see why get a job here, if you have any job history you will see the best things about the place is it clean, air conditioned, and the benefits are good. Out side of that you'll end up dreading your day at work. By the way this is job is at Empire Level it is owned by TTI / Milwaukee Tool. You think would be a good thing but Milwaukee Tool doesn't treat or view you as apart of thier company. If I had to guess, I would say this company will be shipped to China with in the next 5 to 10 years just like the majority of the other companies producing products for Milwaukee Tool.
Pros
Clean, air-conditioned, benefits
Cons
Very bad management, concerns are numbers/money not their employees happiness or health
Great company to work for
Quality Technician II (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 31, 2018
Worked for MET for 31 years,time for a career change.Recently purchased a new home in another part of the state to be near family members.
Just a good time in my life to move on before retirement
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No chance for advancement
Fun culture, Relaxed - needs more structure.
Product Life Analyst, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIFebruary 20, 2018
Growing organization. Flexibility and relaxed culture. Environment is set up for your to succeed, that is if you get the support. You can feel kind of on an island and not really a part of.
good work enviroment
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Kosciusko, MSJanuary 25, 2018
This job was real good to me . This job was real relaxing and time relaxing. No deadline to meet but we as employees stayed focus to th job at hand. It began to get real easy once Got my forklift license .
Pros
discounts in drills and parts
Cons
not real big on overtime
Productive and fun work place
Lead Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSJanuary 17, 2018
I love working for Milwaukee great job go pay good managers and good team leaders I just hate my cell has to move to China I loved my job and when they want me to work nights I could not beca9kids
Great company, many changes
Strategic Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 14, 2017
I loved working for this company throughout most of my career with them. The culture changed quite a bit near the end. I did extensive driving and lots of traveling. The most enjoyable part of my position was building strong business relationships with my accounts.
It was great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 21, 2017
I really enjoyed working around people that. Is on will to work as hard as myself so with that being said I would recommend this company at the best place to work as far as a safe place to work
good
Picking and Packing (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, MSNovember 1, 2017
milwaukee electric tool is the best place you can work at you paid more you get paid on holidays but the olny thing i did not like we had to work on weekend but you did get paid for it
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 24, 2017
Great place to work and learn beneficial things. Great customer service and very quick pace based. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Helpful organization and it was something new and fresh for me to do. O started working with Milwaukee Tools througb KELLY Services a temporary job agency. I found the work schedule great and very great timing.
Pros
Great challenge
Cons
Very Quick pace
Productive. More slow than I expected.
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 25, 2017
If any workers are considering this job please don't expect to make friends or talk a lot. This company is very strict about attendance and being on time.
Pros
They only have vending machines.
Cons
They have a 20 minute break only because they are paying you for your break.
Not the industry for me
Fulfillment Associate (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 24, 2017
Started out with a working 11-12 hours a day, a 30min lunch and two 15min breaks with first Saturday off every month with appreciation for your work was shown by monthly events like caterings and acknowledgement from HR manager. Had frequent employee meetings to keep employees up to date with what was going on in the company as well as incentives that were to be given for performance. New management came in and the incentives decreased the break dropped to just a 20min paid the morale of the employees decreased and so did the performance. The only way to make a decent living would be to be there more than you ever would be with your family. Yet, I'm thankful to have had the experience that I actually never wanted because I did meet a lot of great people and it did provide an income for me and my family. However it just wasn't the place for me.
Pros
a job for those who are interested in the warehouse industry; good benefits
Cons
no work/life balance, not enough break time
Boring and poor management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Mukwonago, WISeptember 12, 2017
Worked at this company for an entire year and during my time I saw well over the average number of individuals go in and out of this company. A typical work week your told you will be moved around the shop to do different jobs but you are not. Your always stuck on the same machine. Your told that you need to hit a certain %rate which you don't. People will sit around talking for half the day and hit half the rate they say they want from you. Nothing is hard about this job other than dealing with all the crazy things that can happen on your average day. I learned that if you want a good job to just go out and get it and stop coming here.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Everything else
Working at MET
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 30, 2017
Its good place to work ....... I worked in picking (4202) .... You have own fan ....... They kinda move you around so you won't be in the same spot all the time
Very unorganized and very poor management
Fulfillment Associate (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 25, 2017
Not a good to work for if you are looking for advancement, easily to get bored, too many Chief and not enough Indians! I have seen some good people come and go, I have seen good people get fired for no reason! Depression can easily set in! You don't know Who to talk to, a billion dollars making company, and very under paid!
A very good company to work for
Auditor (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSAugust 23, 2017
It's all about what you make of it! A good company! The work is not hard at all! They are a strong company! They offer plenty of overtime! You get a raise twice a year! You now have the opportunity to advance within the company by bidding on other jobs!
The Tools
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSAugust 10, 2017
The tools are heavy but the working place is Good. You will also have to work a fast pace. you gone have to start time you get to work. The trucks come in fast and Leave out so you'll have to get it done as soon as possible.