Mindlance Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Company
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 13, 2018
This was a temp service i worked for and they help me get hired at LAbcorp with working them the pay was good and the hiring process was very easy and fast
Very Helpful
Director's Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2018
This is a staffing agency and everything such as interview and job search through them was done over the phone, email or U.S. mail. They were very helpful and worked hard to get me a job that fit my needs. I never came into contact with management or the CEO. I only left them as the company I was contracting with offered me a full time position. There is really nothing more I can say about the company as I did not come into contact with them.
Pros
Very dedicated and helpful agents
Good Contract Placement Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2018
Mindlance was instrumental in getting me a contract position with a company in Philadelphia in the Biotech/Vaccines business. I loved the company and wished they were hiring full-time, permanent employees.

Mindlance was easy to work with pertaining to processing of time cards and insuring that pay was direct deposited. Some minor issues with their website but they took care of all issues immediately.
Work work work, with no benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJune 28, 2018
I worked for Mindlance and had little to no contact with them as they are in New Jersey, I live in Iowa. No Paid Time off or Sick leave. Contract work to which do what your told or have fear of losing your job. Management rarely checks in on what your assignment is and does not know most of the time what you do.
Best place to work with little cons
Incident/Problem Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaJune 27, 2018
Its a very good place to work, must say cause of my manager who used to solve my issues at the earliest . Bu the Payroll and Employee relation team never responded to my queries /questions.
Pros
pay salary on time
Cons
worst employee Reationship team never respond to any queries
Great company
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 27, 2018
great company but the client for the assignment were not pleasant . Wish they were a nicer group to work with however they always made me feel so uncomfortable.
Very kind, helpful and understanding
Phlebotomy Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CAJune 18, 2018
It was very nice to work for them; they were two thousand miles away, and they trusted me with my work ethic. I loved the zero drama, zero abuse.
One day I was not able to go to work and was not able to reach my supervisor; so I had to call her supervisor instead. He was very kind and understanding, he told me not to worry and to call him the next morning if I was still not feeling well.
I hope ALL the people that I work for was as nice as that supervisor.
I got some rest and went to work the next day.

They use to pay my mileage, and they were always on time with my paycheck.
Truly the nicest Temp agency I ever worked for, and after eight months I was permanently employed by the company that I was placed at.
Pros
My supervisor was two thousand miles away
Cons
Very low pay, no benefits
fun working place and flexible hours
Provider Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 14, 2018
Mindlance I work at bcbst and the hours was flexible and workplace was nice and the people are nice. the managers will training you or they will get someone to training you on the job.
Pros
flexible hours and good training classes
Cons
you have to learn alot in a short period of time
inbound sale rep
Membership Rep (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 4, 2018
Received call from sale rep to complete the sales for direct tv
workplace share desk in this call center no really fun environment sometime.
hardest part the long drive to the call center
Nice place to work. Friendly people
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 24, 2018
I had a nice time working with the people, Co-workers were very friendly. Relaxed and comfortable place to work, not too much stress. Managers were nice to work with. Nice place to work.
Very productive and professional environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New JerseyMay 24, 2018
The typical day answering a lot of phone calls assisting clients with whatever assistance that they needed. In keeping with HIPPA laws having the client verify their personal information. Letting the client know that whatever they are in need of for them to feel satisfied that it will get done in an acquired time and for them not to feel that their not getting what they called for. If for any reason that unable to attend to their request they will receive a call back within a 24 hour time period .
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Mandatory Overtime
Mindlance
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PAMay 23, 2018
Perform research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine the most effective response. Mail or route claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing
Assist in new hire class (OJT) as well as floor support for other associates
Good.
Associate Principal Clinical Development Scientist (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 4, 2018
Great contract but once finished Mindlance could do more to get another one for employees.
Staff very helpful and supportive whilst on a given contract and check in with workers regularly to make sure all is well.
Great Company to work for
Cigna-Temporary Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2018
This was a temporary job.I enjoyed working with my recruiters who were prompt in job placement and easy to get in touch with.The hiring process went very smoothly and i was able to gain a permanent position at Cigna because of this company and its helpful recruiters.
Pros
recriuters
Cons
not that many benefits as this is a temporary job agency
Bad company
Control technician (Former Employee) –  Massapequa, NYApril 28, 2018
They put me at a work place after they run a background check on me and keep me there for 4 months.to at the end the company want to hire me but wont hire me because my record
...after 4 months of me giving 100% of me
Clear objectives
Director of Business Development (Former Employee) –  New Brunswick, NJApril 24, 2018
Client reviews were lacking. Nedded more goal setting and strategies on an account level. Tended to be slow to task. Weekly updates were necessary in order to identify key actions.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Time management
Did well placing me in line with my experience and requirements.
Associate Principal Clinical Development Scientist (Former Employee) –  RemoteApril 13, 2018
Great support from Mindlance. Checked in regularly with me to see how the project was going and were overall very supportive. Reacted promptly to questions or concerns.
Very efficient and caring representatives
HEDIS Nurse (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2018
I worked on contract for HEDIS, Hiring process did not take to much time, I always got support and encouragement from Human Resources and their representatives, Never a problem with my paychecks. Great discounts, and nice people! I'd work for them anytime.
Pros
Support management
Cons
I can't think of one bad thing!
Great hours and very friendly employers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAMarch 18, 2018
I worked at Anthems call center, I helped members with their insurance needs, claims, transportation and benefits. The manager at the location was very friendly and cared for the employers.
Pros
free lunch on busy days
Cons
can be stressfull
very helpful
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 28, 2018
I received a great job as temp to perm but was not hired Mindlance was quick to respond and very helpful with assisting me with looking for other work.
Pros
good salary
Cons
temp