Mindleaf Technologies Employee Reviews

Advanced Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Eielson AFB, AKMarch 26, 2018
The company was alright, there was one individual I would not work for again. There was another supervisor who was very nice and understanding. The compensation was alright.
Inconsistencies within Management
Lead Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Minot AFB, NDFebruary 7, 2018
Due to this inconsistency, the result was a high turn over of employees. There was a gross miscommunication and interpretation for company policies and their applications.
Nice work setting in the hospital.
Medical Coding Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  JBER, AKOctober 11, 2017
This position was a contracted position on base. They lost the contract and thus I am looking for another position.

However, while their I was performing audits on provider's coding to ensure proper coding and reimbursement to the highest levels.

had meeting with providers to show examples and to be sure they feel comfortable with coding guidelines.
Pros
challenging position
Cons
contract
Very Good opportunity to work in Military Hospitals and clinics
Codinjg Modernization and Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLOctober 3, 2017
Very Good opportunity to work in Military Hospitals and clinics. Great education on Military coding. The hardest part is that there is no security with a government contract. Really enjoy working with all of the specialty clinic providers
Pros
Salary
Cons
Contract work with little job security
terrible work environement
Medical coding trainer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJSeptember 15, 2017
This was a contract position. When they were trying to get me to work here they promised the world. I was never trained and the information that was given to me to follow was never followed
Pros
was not a bad salary
Cons
horrible job
Work with deadlines but no pressure
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MASeptember 7, 2017
I enjoy flexible timing with this job though it to be done by deadline.I could not expect anything more than my current job offered. I had all the benefits including 401K, health care, 4 weeks PTO.
In short no complaints.
Quick paced and at times stressful.
MEDICAL APPOINTMENT CLERK (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, Arkansas Air Force BaseJuly 25, 2017
The workday started promptly at 07:00am, phone lines also opened at 07:00am. We had approximately 25 emergency appointments which were usually gone by 09:00am. It's was our job to cancel and schedule all appointments for base clinics with the exception of the base eye clinic.
Pros
Good working enviroment.
Cons
The job was very fast paced, at times you could get behind on calls
Love working with the people who serve our Country!
Outpatient Medical Coder (Current Employee) –  United StatesJune 27, 2017
MHS coding takes a strong independent person willing to learn the basics with little hands on training. Mindleaf's role is 0 in MHS coding training - a lot of reading!
Pros
Working with service members and learning MHS life!
Cons
No training, pay is poor and no increases in the 2 years there
Lead Appointment Medical Clerk
Lead Medical Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAJune 22, 2017
A typical day can be easy or hard in a snap of a finger. Helping assist patients with appointment, hardest part of the job is dealing with rude patients. I love working Monday thru Friday, no weekend or Holidays.
Facility great
Orthopedic admin tech (Current Employee) –  Elmendorf AFB, AKJune 7, 2017
Active duty side great but benefits were so so and so was pay. Also could have had better pto incentive package along with sick time. Also they could have communicated with staff better
Great Company
Onsite Coding Modernization Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHFebruary 16, 2017
Great company to work with, managers are easy to speak with over any concern.
Start at 7:30 til 4:30
Good co-workers
Great to speak with Providers and Techs
Education is a two way street
Pros
Cons
contract
Flexible employer/company, always willing to help employees
Medical Appointment Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAFebruary 6, 2017
I am a part time employee, which I enjoy. I was active duty on medical team and wanted to work on the "other side" as a call center agent. I learned that the call center agents did more than just book appointments. Contract company management is not in the local area. The call center has had a few Lead Agent changes since my employment.

Honest opinion of workplace culture., which is the also the hardest part of the job for me:

I feel that the workplace culture could use improvement. The MDG has provided very detailed, simple protocols and algorithms for agents to follow and there are agents that continually do not use those protocols.

Agent integrity needs improvement. Lack of respect for Lead Agent is witnessed daily. Lack of communication between clinic personnel/teams and call center Lead Agent consistently causes issues with agents being updated with pertinent information. No consistency throughout 6th MDG clinics causing agents to be required to know each clinic preference.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that I get to still work with men and women in uniform. I also get to see and interact with several of my former team members. I enjoy being a reliable source of information for fellow call center agents as a prior active duty MDG staff member. I have a short commute due to living near the base. Convince of being a MDG patient.
Pros
Indoors, working w/uniformed personnel, commute
Cons
Lack of communication, agent integrity
Enjoyed working with them
Medical Records Technician (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MA 01730August 11, 2016
All interaction with Mind Leaf was online and on telephone. Very Professional. They made you feel like a part of the team. Always available to help when you had questions.
Pros
Easy to work with
Good work environment
Office clerk (Former Employee) –  GuamJuly 5, 2016
The AFB work place was great, the company on the other hand was another story. Don't even bother putting in for 2weeks noticed. I just did that and they called the next day angrily and told me to leave the facility right away due to the specified note in their contract that they can terminate you anytime for any reason.
Pros
Good work environment in the Military facility
Cons
The company don't care about their workers
Great work enviroment
Medical Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Malmstrom Air Force Base, MTJuly 5, 2016
I really enjoy working at the Malmstrom AFB Clinic and look forward to work everyday. I am a veteran so working with the military again is amazing. The people I work with are hard working and dedicated to the mission.
Enjoyable
Coding Modernization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAJuly 5, 2016
Have great contact with manager and HR. Enjoyed speaking with the providers and tech in each clinic. Would recommend this company to anyone looking
Pros
one hour lunch
Great logistics first time postion
Logistics Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2016
Great position with a very helpful team. This job is a logistics job that focuses on hospital supplies
OR Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Langley AFB, VAApril 20, 2016
Don't be a single mother with a sick child. Just got fired because of 2 bouts of strep, poison ivy and a viral infection. These people are money hungry and don't care about their employees. Not to mention the 3000$ of pay they stole out of my HSA account...
Cons
Everything...
Great Team
Appointment Clerk (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 17, 2016
Overall this company had a wonderful team in place to work under, I wish i didn't have to leave. They ensured a smooth transition into the work place and in getting me the training I needed to be well prepared.
Efficient Company
Referral Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAFebruary 23, 2016
Mindleaf is a great company to work for, there were great awarding with great opportunities while working for the company.