Mindseeker, Inc.

Mindseeker, Inc. Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA6 reviews
Found 6 reviews matching the search with 1 related reviews.
Great management, not much growth potential. Sometimes there are too many meetings for a company of this size. Every minute that you are in a meeting is time taken away from more productive work.
I've been working at Mindseeker for almost two years, and so far it has been my favorite company to work for. I come from a large company environment, so working in a smaller setting was a concern from me when I first started. Fortunately, executive management prioritizes helping employees grow and ensure they have the resources needed to succeed at their job. As a company that is quickly growing and diversifying, there are a lot of opportunities to work on projects that take you out of your daily routine and let you learn new skills. The corporate team is friendly and always open to collaborating. Highly recommend for both entry-level and senior-level professionals.
I'm currently a full-time employee in Mindseeker's corporate office. Since I started working here in January, I've learned so much and gained a LOT of valuable experience. The opportunities here are endless, and if you are a hard worker, you will be recognized for your efforts.

The culture here is very friendly, relaxed and collaborative. The owners emphasize a work-life balance and maintain an "open-door" policy always.
Pros
Work-life balance, great culture, great benefits
Was offered a remote position and was left with almost no support and zero direction. My manager is unavailable and no one returns my calls. Good luck!
Pros
Cons
You’re on your own
I work as a consultant/auditor. I enjoy remote work and the flexibility in which to get it done. While I don't always feel challenged based on my background, I am happy with the assignments I do get. My direct leadership is great to work with and I know they are always looking for additional work for me to day.

The company has a strong leader and I believe in their mission.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
inconsistency with work assignments
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
My experience with this company was pretty great. The recruiter was willing to take a gamble with me being fresh into the IT role and will never forget them. Great company.