MindSource Inc Employee Reviews

4.3Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
I learned a lot as an Inside Sales Representative
Lead Generation Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 7, 2017
MindSource, Inc is a solutions provider to the top companies in the Silicon Valley. Our expertise are in recruitment and placement of project based consultants such as Program Managers, Software Engineers, Technical Writers, System Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineer.

I call IT Managers of different companies and request for an appointment for our Directors to discuss about our services offered. I call 60-95 clients a day to set appointments. I submit daily reports, weekly reports and monthly reports. I update all the calls in the Talent Rover and update the information in the system.

I learned that in sales, the more number of people you call the bigger the chances of talking to them and setting the appointments. My co-workers are very helpful and I was trained well. The hardest part of the job is not really hard since I look at it as a challenge when the IT Managers are busy and do not answer the calls. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning the skill, being good at it and enjoying the people I work with.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
No cons
Good company and management
Account Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 3, 2015
Very structured organization - well organize. Fund group to work for. Good reputation on the market. Management style is open for discussion. Owner is a nice guy