Minerals Technologies Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Worst company I have ever worked for (KForce contract)
Domain migration tech (Former Employee) –  Easton, PAJuly 18, 2017
Their IT department is so horrendous they do not even have asset tags on their machines. They have no way to figure out who has what machine, yet we were supposed to be able to migrate domain information to all their users. They had no way to even contact them because their phone numbers were not right anywhere within the system. Their AD was completely messed up and they did not listen to advice from any of their contractors. KForce continued to make promises that they could not keep and even the manager knew they would not be getting the job done in time but he left us holding the bag. I would advise anyone looking to work there to seriously consider how much you want to have headaches and a management that simply does not care.
Pros
Cons
Dumpy location with loud banging all day outside the IT dept, old machines, slow network, overall bad work environment.
Close to home year round work competitive wages
Control Room Operator (Current Employee) –  Lovell, WYFebruary 16, 2017
I've been working here since January of 2005. I've worked most of the positions for a least six months and became proficient at most of them. I like to learn new things and consider myself to be a quick learner.
working with colleagues
Heavy Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  SDNovember 14, 2015
Interstating work place. Decent amount of politics and fair amount of red tape but expected. The most enjoyable part of the job is enteracting with colleagues and the public.
Pros
decent wages
Cons
health care