Ministry Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
fun place to work
phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WIMay 26, 2016
It was a wonderful place to work. There were some issues just like any other job. I enjoyed my co-workers and managers. the transition that they were taking towards combinig with a new company was not openly accepted however
A great place to impact others
Children's Ministry Director (Current Employee) –  Shreveport, LANovember 1, 2015
A great leadership position to keep you accountable for serving Christ in every area of your life. You get to encounter lives of others and help them grow and understand the Love of Christ.
Productive work environment
Government of Antigua & Barbuda (Research Officer) (Former Employee) –  Research OfficerSeptember 15, 2015
I learned so much in my time at the Ministry of Finance. I learned how to manage my time wisely and how to get along with different types of individuals.
Productive work place.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Rhinelander, WIJanuary 28, 2015
My main role was to clean the kitchen and to deliver food to the patients. I learned a lot of responsibility skills. My co-workers were easy-going and friendly. It was a good work environment.
Productive and collaborative work environment
Research Manager of Planning (Former Employee) –  TOGOApril 8, 2014
Conducted feasibility ,social and economic impacts studies of projects, convinced investors of positive effects of realized projects.
Pros
Increased alimentary production
Cons
Public administration's politics
Cleanliness and wonderful people
Enviromental Services Assistant (Current Employee) –  Weston, WIJune 8, 2013
Clean to the high standards of the hospital. My main areas to clean are Cardiac Rehab, Womens' Imaging and the Laboratory.
Everyday when I clean around different machine/analyzers in the lab, I will ask about what it does, (when the techs have time to explain).
Since I am very detail orianted, I will get work in Same Day Surgery, Cath Lab or the Operating Rooms, when they need assistance.
Our manager is easy to talk to. Our 2nd shift Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator are wonderful people to work with. They have pulled our team together to clean to our best of our abilities. They help us when we need them. I assist both Coordinator and Assistant Coordinator when they need help.
The hardest part of our job is: not having enough housekeepers, when we have alot of discharge rooms and still have to get the rest of the departments done.
The most enjoyable part of the job is: being part of a wonderful team that pulls together.