Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews in Alexandria, VA

3.2Pay & Benefits
3.2Job Security & Advancement
Decent Place to work very poor work life balance
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 13, 2013
Typical day of work involves calling new leads and selling memberships. I learned the importance of being prepared and whether it be working longer hours or with the lack of staff. Management is ok. I do however disagree with the new hours. We are only off on Wednesdays and Sundays. If you want to be off on a Saturday you have to use your own personal time. Co-workers are good, there are just as frustrated with the lack of work life balance and the high turnover and being short staffed. The hardest part of my job is trying to convince my staff to be happy about the current situation when it is so hard for me to have any balance of my own. I find myself working even more hours just to give them some sort of balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people.
Pros
helping people achieve success
Cons
no work life balance and terrible hours

See more Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title