Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews in San Diego, CA

Low pay for the amount of daily work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2018
High employee turnover due to low pay. Employees are expected to do the work of several people yet the pay is very low for the type of work and cost of living standards. Not many promotion opportunities either.
Being at Medifast I was able to interact daily with different clients that wanted to have a support system to help motivate them to lose weight.
Weight Loss Counselor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 19, 2018
Every day I would wake very excited to go to work in an environment where I felt relaxed and welcomed. I know that this job has truly been a rewarding experience for me. For I became am a part of someone else's journey towards being the best version of themselves.
Rewarding position, with a pleasant work environment
Senior Assistant Manager/Operations Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2014
In a typical day, I work in a fast paced environment interfacing with both clients, management and staff. I have developed stronger training and development skills, as well as becoming stronger in counseling and management of both process and staff. The environment is very cohesive and all staff work together to accomplish goals and tasks. The hardest part and the most enjoyable part of this job go hand in hand. This is working with the clients, it can be extremely rewarding to help clients through this process, but also very difficult. It can be fairly emotionally draining when working with clients through the process of weight loss.

See more Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title