Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews for Senior Counselor

Constant change with little or no warning
Senior Counselor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2013
Management, just like everything else with this company is always changing. There is a revolving door for any and all employees. This company in no way values its employees. The commission structure is a joke, most times it's barely enough for a full tank of gas.
Great work environment
SENIOR NUTRITION COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLAugust 28, 2013
I really liked the people I worked with, and the workplace was fun. Advancement was possible but not guaranteed.
Pros
Coworkers, Convienent locations, Team building activities
Cons
Little compensation, worked weekends, raises not given
Does Not Meet My Needs
Senior Nutrition Counselor (Current Employee) –  Atascocita, TXMarch 14, 2013
I have been working for this company for almost two years. A typical day consist of seeing members and calling, emailing, and mailing inactive members to persuay them to make an appointment. I have learned that this company changes too much in a small amount of time. The hardest part of my job is trying to convince members who have not been to the center in awhile to come in and make an appointment and buy our product. Most enjoyable is going home honestly. I have lost my enthusiasm for this job.
Pros
compensation is fair
Cons
company shows favor to centers that make more money and no support for the centers that need help.
Weight Control that is safe and effective
Senior Counselor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 26, 2012
Making a difference in the lives of others. Team of 3. Learning how to counsel others on behavior modification and weight control. Work can be slow at times and hectic.

See more Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Location