Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

View all Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Wonderful and Rewarding
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAAugust 29, 2016
I have worked for Medifast California for almost two years. It has been a wonderful and rewarding career path. The company provides constant encouragement and developmental trainings. Your managers work for you and want to help you progress and grow if you wish to do so.

Every Medifast California Center sees many clients throughout the day and the management recognizes that in order for counselors to best serve their clients, that they need to assure the counselors are always working on developing their skills. They want you to succeed! As you move higher within the company they continue to provide you with situational leadership training and support.

The most enjoyable part of our job is seeing the life changes that happen for our clients. You are able to combine your passion for nutrition with your passion for helping people. Our work environment is very collaborative and supportive which allows us to benefit our clients lives. I always look forward to going to work and seeing the success that the day holds in store.
Pros
Primary Health Care, Personal Growth, Positive Work Environment, Rewards and Bonuses
Cons
No Vision, No Dental, Low Initial Base Pay

Other Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews

A chance to change people's lives!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 28, 2018
Medifast is truly a wonderful company to work for. For one, each day you get the opportunity to meet with a variety of people, and support them in changing their lives for the better! What could be better then that? Watching people transform inside and out as they work toward their goal is truly inspiring. Secondly, the staff consists of wonderful men and women. The training, support, and respect you receive from your fellow co-workers and management team, is not only thorough and reliable, but truly authentic. If you are passionate about nutrition, helping others, and overall health and wellness, consider Medifast.
Low pay for the amount of daily work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2018
High employee turnover due to low pay. Employees are expected to do the work of several people yet the pay is very low for the type of work and cost of living standards. Not many promotion opportunities either.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title