Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

View all Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Decent Place to work very poor work life balance
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 13, 2013
Typical day of work involves calling new leads and selling memberships. I learned the importance of being prepared and whether it be working longer hours or with the lack of staff. Management is ok. I do however disagree with the new hours. We are only off on Wednesdays and Sundays. If you want to be off on a Saturday you have to use your own personal time. Co-workers are good, there are just as frustrated with the lack of work life balance and the high turnover and being short staffed. The hardest part of my job is trying to convince my staff to be happy about the current situation when it is so hard for me to have any balance of my own. I find myself working even more hours just to give them some sort of balance. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping people.
Pros
helping people achieve success
Cons
no work life balance and terrible hours

Other Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews

A chance to change people's lives!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 28, 2018
Medifast is truly a wonderful company to work for. For one, each day you get the opportunity to meet with a variety of people, and support them in changing their lives for the better! What could be better then that? Watching people transform inside and out as they work toward their goal is truly inspiring. Secondly, the staff consists of wonderful men and women. The training, support, and respect you receive from your fellow co-workers and management team, is not only thorough and reliable, but truly authentic. If you are passionate about nutrition, helping others, and overall health and wellness, consider Medifast.
Low pay for the amount of daily work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2018
High employee turnover due to low pay. Employees are expected to do the work of several people yet the pay is very low for the type of work and cost of living standards. Not many promotion opportunities either.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title