Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

View all Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Does Not Meet My Needs
Senior Nutrition Counselor (Current Employee) –  Atascocita, TXMarch 14, 2013
I have been working for this company for almost two years. A typical day consist of seeing members and calling, emailing, and mailing inactive members to persuay them to make an appointment. I have learned that this company changes too much in a small amount of time. The hardest part of my job is trying to convince members who have not been to the center in awhile to come in and make an appointment and buy our product. Most enjoyable is going home honestly. I have lost my enthusiasm for this job.
Pros
compensation is fair
Cons
company shows favor to centers that make more money and no support for the centers that need help.

Other Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews

A chance to change people's lives!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 28, 2018
Medifast is truly a wonderful company to work for. For one, each day you get the opportunity to meet with a variety of people, and support them in changing their lives for the better! What could be better then that? Watching people transform inside and out as they work toward their goal is truly inspiring. Secondly, the staff consists of wonderful men and women. The training, support, and respect you receive from your fellow co-workers and management team, is not only thorough and reliable, but truly authentic. If you are passionate about nutrition, helping others, and overall health and wellness, consider Medifast.
Low pay for the amount of daily work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2018
High employee turnover due to low pay. Employees are expected to do the work of several people yet the pay is very low for the type of work and cost of living standards. Not many promotion opportunities either.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title