Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers

View all Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers reviews

Purpose, Professional Passion, Compassion, Integrity, Collaboration, Relationship
Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJune 9, 2016
Medifast Roseville has been home to me for the nearly four years. During that time, I have found my work to be rewarding, joyful and challenging. The Senior Management team is incredibly supportive and believe in growing employees and promoting from within the company.
It's been my pleasure to help clients make the first step in their weight loss journey. If you are someone who loves helping people and celebrating those successes on a daily basis and would love to work with like-minded people, this is an amazing company to work for. Medifast believes in helping each employee reach his/her full potential through a supportive leadership style.
My staff is an amazing group of people that put their educational background in Nutrition and their passion into play with each and every client supporting them every step of the way.
Every day I show up at the Roseville Center looking forward to helping client and staff change lives.
Pros
Growth, Personal Fulfillment, working with high quality staff, varied work hours.
Cons

Other Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Employee Reviews

A chance to change people's lives!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 28, 2018
Medifast is truly a wonderful company to work for. For one, each day you get the opportunity to meet with a variety of people, and support them in changing their lives for the better! What could be better then that? Watching people transform inside and out as they work toward their goal is truly inspiring. Secondly, the staff consists of wonderful men and women. The training, support, and respect you receive from your fellow co-workers and management team, is not only thorough and reliable, but truly authentic. If you are passionate about nutrition, helping others, and overall health and wellness, consider Medifast.
Low pay for the amount of daily work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2018
High employee turnover due to low pay. Employees are expected to do the work of several people yet the pay is very low for the type of work and cost of living standards. Not many promotion opportunities either.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers. Our community is ready to answer.

Minnesota Weight Control Centers Inc., dba Medifast Weight Control Centers Reviews by Job Title