MInted Employee Review

fun work place
Design Associate (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CaDecember 6, 2013
Easy job once you get the swing of things, come in and clock in and get to work. Job provides snacks and lots of help from supervisors .
Feels great to see a lot of designers to come together in one room.
Pros
everyone is nice and very helpful, easy access from the bart.
Cons
i'm only seasonal so its a temporary job, so no benefits and low pay.

Other MInted Employee Reviews

Great place to work but there is a lot of personal talk.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 19, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Minted. It is a great company but there was a lot of personal talk from staff and management which was very unprofessional. When the personal talk became an issue from the team manager the higher ups were notified. The issue still persisted.
Pros
Free coffee and snacks as well as provided lunches at times.
Cons
Personal Talk at the workplacecs
Seasonal CSR
Seasonal Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 1, 2018
High paying seasonal job for Oakland! I think its cool that a big startup decided to open up shop in Oakland, instead of SFO. The training is amazing, and everyone is super awesome! They do provide stacks, coffee, milk, cereal, occasional bagels and lunch. At peak seasons November-December OT may be available. They definitely offer the cutest things on their website!!OMGGG I did minus one star because they don't offer stock. The folks in Oakland kick major bootayyyy and I wish they had the stock options to provide it, because if Minted were to ever go public...it'll be a great day!!
Pros
Cool folks who don't mind escalations
Cons
This seasonal chick w/the nastiest cigarette like attitude, the pre-set break and lunch schedules kill me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MInted. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

3.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight