Minuteman Press International Employee Reviews

Difficult, challenging, company culture awful
Field Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYApril 3, 2018
Got lots of experience and knowledge, got to work with a ton of people who treated me with respect most of the time. The company culture and business overall is extremely shady, bunch of greedy old white men, no diversity. It isn't like I hated it, I appreciated the opportunity and learned a lot, but to say it is not for everyone is a vast understatement.
Lot to learn. Meet New Clients
Head Graphic Designer / Digital Print Operator (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAFebruary 3, 2017
Every morning we do brain storming. Where we discuss the job. We plan out the design and print jobs to be completed on the day. The staffs are nice and supportive when it comes to deliver large jobs. The hardest part is to match the color combination of particular spot colors. And thats the most enjoyable part too as it helps me learn more about my role. I do all sort of the print production and marketing design. I also provide client the design solutions too.
Pros
Great Staff and own desk
Cons
small print production space
Well run privately owned company.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYJune 12, 2015
Great company but requires a lot of travel in the regional positions. Great training and growth potential with a policy of promoting from within.
Pros
Strong support from corporate staff.
Cons
Can be difficult to balace home life with travel required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Minuteman Press International. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3