Mirabito Energy Products

Mirabito Energy Products Employee Reviews

United States115 reviews
Be prepared to have no support. They will make you work sick and you won’t get breaks. The job isn’t awful but without proper scheduling most employees end up doing the work of two or three people
Why would anyone in their right mind would want to work here? This job sucks. Their always hiring because they can't keep people.

They will not hire you full time nor will you ever get 40 hours a week. They expect you to be an octopus and do 2 dozen things sometimes by yourself.

I worked at the Broad Avenue store for 5 months and along with 15 job tasks, I was also asked to do security and watch the neighborhood thieves.

The discounts aren't worth it, and Mirabito Cash is a joke. My manager was cool but her manager was a jerk and so was her manager, a bully.

Occasionally they'll send in a Stinger to try to buy beer and Cigarettes to see if you ID. And if you don't ID, not only will you lose your job, be fined but they'll send you to jail too. And when you pass the Sting, you just get a pat on the back.

Upper Management isn't pleasant to people of color. Every job says that Discrimination is against the Law, but Mirabito scrapes the surface barely borderline discrimination. I went to the Main Office to file a Formal Complaint against my coworker for discrimination reported by my manager and actual camera footage. They took immediate action and transferred her to another store. But since it's such a lousy job, when people started quitting, they brought her right back while I was still employed there as a floater. And she continued to menace me when we did work together.

If your drawer is under your start cash, you'll have to pay the difference. If it's over, you'll be accused of not promoting in store deals.

Overall I worked 5 months at the store at 9.25 per
 - more...
Pros
Free Coffee, Paid 2 Week training
Cons
No health benefits, Pay for food that they trash, lousy discounts, Arrogant Upper Management, May wear 20 titles, Will be required to be Security. 15 minute breaks . Stingers in the store Work for Mirabito
decent job, pays well, coworkers are good management is good and they do try their best to accommodate for any time off needed for like doctor appointments or family emergencies etc.
I really loved working here I’m actually friends with the mangers still and one has become like a second mother to me. I’m even friends with a few of the workers still. I miss it here honestly lol
The health benefits are not very good. Pay was okay but you had to work 50 hours or more. No position to move up to. It was hard to get a day off Favoritisms in the office lots of family working there
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Most of the mirabito team members are pleasant people to work with. We are polite, and have a good understanding of the basic job duties assigned to us. This general knowledge of allows us to quickly assess problems, and thoroughly explain a solution(s) to the customer.
Pros
Development of customer service skills, and self confidence.
Cons
Employees must have a high level of patience when waiting on frantic customers.
Full of lies. HR lies. Managers lie and don't care about you, or what you do. "Someone will do it later" is basically the motto or "we will get to it later" and rarerly do. All rules are up to manager discretion. When, how and who they want to enforce them on. Human resources is a joke and tells you they will figure out why an issue is happening. They tell you to not go in until they investigate and then you are fired and later on you find out they say you quit, no call no showing the days they tell you to wait and not go in and let them do the investigation.
Official response from Mirabito Energy Products
January 28, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our HR team is committed to serving as a positive resource for all of our employees and we are sorry you do not feel that was your experience. We wish you much success in your employment search.
NO DIVERSITY ! & You Will Be MISERABLE ! I lost motivation and my confidence coming to work here everyday, Majority (except for a handful) of the employees in the corporate office act like they have never been around minorities so they would make you feel so out of place I never felt so awkward and uncomfortable around co workers in my whole life. You do so much work for little pay. If you want just a job and like to be miserable then Mirabito Corporate Office (Credit Department ) is the place to be. Thank me later 🙃😉Is
Official response from Mirabito Energy Products
January 13, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share this important feedback with us. We are deeply committed to inclusion and diversity and are sorry you felt this was not reflected in your experience. One of the mechanisms in place for receiving and understanding such experiences is through our on-going employee on-boarding and support process, which allows us to identify problems early on in order to provide the proper training and support for all employees to address them. In addition to this process, we have an open-door HR team that actively strives to create a positive and healthy work environment for all employees. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our business, especially training and support to ensure every member of our team feels welcome and valued.
Opportunity for growth and advancement if you are willing to excel and work hard. Family run business with multiple divisions and locations. Average pay scale.
I worked for Mirabito for about 4 years and I do everything that an assistant manager does and I don't get the pay or title. Some days it can be the greatest job and others you want to pull your hair out. It would be a great second job.
stressful place to work.plan on being on call .working 6 or 7 days a week.
work in all weather conditions.and working in an atmosphere that everybody hates there job.
The manager at the Mirabito is amazing, but the job itself is thankless. There's little incentive to do well. The company has a hard time keeping employees and a lot of the reason I'd like to leave is the drama that continues to occur. I shouldn't wake up every morning and dread going to work; I should love it, the clients, and my co-workers, and I don't.
People sure do know how to take advantage of you. They only do whats best for them and not their employees. Some people will do the wrong things and the manager wont do anything anout it.
Last time I work for them was the worst time ever because management sucked and hours were getting cut, so I don't really have nothing nice to say about the place
It’s was a really cool place to work. They made sure the employees we’re taken care of and make sure the employees understood if they needed help they could just ask
I do not have anything good to say about this company or its staff at all so you can draw your own conclusions about this place but it's not worth the head ache
Cons
Streesful due to poor management, most employees don't enjoy working here and have poor attitudes. Alot of responsibilities put on a few so others can be lazy.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
Everything Else
The customers were friendly as were the co workers. Management was fun but strict when need be. I learned how to run the whole store on my own if need be. I enjoy learning and enjoyed my experience there. One thing that was difficult at times is that the store I worked at was open 24/7. Snow storms holidays you were expected to come to work.
very fast paced,usally left alone during most busy part of the shifts,no compensation of hard work lazy workers were treated better then good employees,call out were always left to employees to figure out management NEVER came in to help worst place ever to wok.
Pros
no pros
Cons
no breaks, no raises, company was very unappreciative of anyting
If you want a job where you can steal, be rude, not do work, and call out whenever (if you work say shift) then apply to the Bainbridge store. The manager of that store is the worst manager i have ever worked for. No one ever gets written up or fired because the manager doesn't want to deal with it.
It was ok. But it could have been better. They should put the class you have to take closer to stores for employees that do not have a vehicle or a way to the class.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mirabito Energy Products. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9