Miracle Ear Employee Reviews

this is a summary of a review
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 20, 2018
I am just typing some words in this box to meet the 150 character minimum requirement by Indeed in order to post this review blah blah blah blah blah.
Great Placew
Front office management, (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 11, 2018
this is uncalled for. I should not have to do this to apply fora job on Indeed!!! I did not ask to do this. I am unhappy with having to do this in order to submit an application!!!
Pros
unknown
Cons
unknown
It's Ok
Marketing Associate/ Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 9, 2018
It is ok, just depends on who owns the stores. I worked with a franchise owner who was nice and promoted within. Unfortunately, they could not keep the business afloat and had to sell it. Leaving me jobless.
Would be s great company if management would come to Tucson and see how to run it.
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 1, 2018
No one was ever around they never did enough advertising to promote the business. The old owner one day just closed the business ran it into the ground.
Pros
Loved working with patients and helping them hear.
Cons
Never had the supplies we needed to take care of patients
Nice Environment
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHMay 1, 2018
Great place to work. Your main job is phone calls to create appointments. Small office environment so hopefully you like the people you are working with.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
Lots and lots of dialing and phone soliciation
Corporate is good!
Client Care Coordinator/BC-HIS Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 27, 2018
I've really enjoyed my last few years with Miracle-Ear. I'm pretty sad to be looking elsewhere but I haven't had a raise in the 2+ years I've been with the company and I've never been under a provider who can hit sales goals regularly enough that I get commissioned. But other than that, the benefits are amazing and I think this would be an ideal position for someone who has a second income.. it just doesn't match up with cost of living in the Denver area for a single person.
Pros
Great holiday schedule and PTO
Cons
No pay raises, no room to move up unless you want to be a provider
Customer Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, WI 54843April 14, 2018
I enjoyed working at Miracle Ear. My direct Supervisor was amazing! I enjoyed working with the public during job fairs and really liked all the clients that came into the office.
Pros
Excellent Manager
Great Company, Poor Management
Hearing Instrument Specialist (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 19, 2018
The job itself was very rewarding. Fitting a patient with hearing aids was always very rewarding when you were able to help them hear. The patients were great and the purpose was fantastic. Management at the Miracle-Ear company (home-base Charlotte) was very poor. Management could not keep up with what they would tell you. Rules changed from employee to employee and you was not uncommon to be lied to when it involved compensation, raises or career advancement. The biggest benefits of the job were the work itself. Monthly sales minimums were set throughout the company and every store was expected to meet the same minimum amount, however some patients had a 3,000+ patient database while other stores had only 300 patients. Rewards were not always given as promised either. I genuinely believe Miracle-Ear sells a great product and the stores provide great customer service, I simply disagree with the management styles in the NC area. I'm sure that different management would make all the difference.
Pros
Rewarding Job, Health Insurance
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Management, Hard to meet Quotas
Stressful and Cut Throat
PA&NJ Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser (Current Employee) –  Flemington, NJFebruary 28, 2018
Much different now than when I started. Compensation plans have changed drastically, so has the management. This went from a position where I was able to truly help people with a hearing problem to being forced to be a pushy, unethical salesman.
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAFebruary 15, 2018
Manager and employees all work together and get along well. Admin is very patient and helpful, as is the owner of the company and his brother. They have been very good to me! Bonus's are also very good!
Pros
Bonus floating holidays
Cons
short breaks busy all the time
temp to hire
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lenoir, NCFebruary 13, 2018
Hired after temp time Loved the job. Commute was a bit long 45 minutes each way. Pay did not compensate. Raises were not given. Working with the clients made the job.
Pros
clientell
Cons
commute
did not like this job or their ways of doing business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAFebruary 7, 2018
I did not like working at Miracle Ear they would bully people in to buying hearing aids when they didn't have the money. They would manipulate and lie to people to sell hearing aids. Cared about bottom line not the customer.
N/a
Front Office Assistant Full Time and PT Rotation (Current Employee) –  MissouriFebruary 2, 2018
I really have nothing bad to say about my local Miracle-Ear. The staff feltike family and have always wormed around amything I've had come up. I love the customer interaction and how the staff is driven for success.
I felt good as a employee there.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 1, 2018
I would come to work and clock in. I would go to the marketing room and begin to cold. I would leave messages to as many people. If I get someone on the phone I would persuade them to come in for an appointment to get their hearing checked.
Pros
people
Cons
boredom
Co workers were nice
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJanuary 22, 2018
Management was not good at all, they didn’t care about their employees, patients were very sweet enjoy working with the elderly, I learn a lot about hearing aids how to clean and work them, had a lot of hand on experience learning the system, the ear specialist I worked for was wonderful
Pros
Co workers were very nice
Cons
Management wasn’t good at all
Nice place to work but no benefits
Front Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Barre, VTJanuary 17, 2018
I enjoy working there but I did not hava any benefits or time off paid. Bob told me that he is cutting my hours and told me that I should start working for a different job.
enjoyed working for the specialist
Receptionist/Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLJanuary 9, 2018
myself and specialist only in the office we had a great working relationship and understanding of each other working with the elderly was quite an experience
Pros
only two people in the office
Cons
pay
Fun job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 4, 2018
I really like my job but just really want to help seniors and the job requires a very large amount of phone work almost 80% I feel with my talents I have so much more than that to offer with one on one communication.
Pros
Employees
Cons
No 401k or benefits
Flexabile hours
Customer care and service (Former Employee) –  Delray BeachJanuary 3, 2018
I was interning with ME. I learned all of the necessary information to pass the ILE exam. I went on to work for HearUSA a year after I passed the exam as ME would not increase my commission.
Pros
Flexable hours, they were my sponsor
Cons
Low commission
Wonderful place to work!
Patient Care Coordinator/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIDecember 26, 2017
I think miracle ear is an amazing place to work amazing job opportunities there with wonderful benefits and all together an amazing place. The only reason i would have to leave this company is to relocate to another city.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miracle Ear. Our community is ready to answer.