MiraMed Global Services, Inc. and Affiliates Employee Reviews

Among one of the worst
Client services rep, Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 28, 2019
Incredibly stressful, low and unfair compensation, constantly felt like I was being looked down at from my manager and the assistant managers, other people would spy on me when I went to use the restroom, one of the managers scolded me and yelled at me while in the hallways (which is illegal)... Overall, a pretty terrible work environment and incredibly stressful.
Pros
schedule was decent
Cons
poor management, poor pay, tremendously stressful
Not a very good place to work
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 14, 2019
The place is super clicky like high school. Most of the people are stuck up and act like their entitled to everything. There are some nice people once they know your not like the rest. Management is not that good. You don’t get your raises on time and wait for months to get one and once your do it’s not worth it. Insurance is extremely expensive. Pay sucks compared to all the work that’s expected and placed on you. My manager and team are nice and overall I wouldn’t of stayed if it wasn’t for them and for first shift hours. They also tell you all of these great things when hiring but never follow through with any of it.
Pros
Soup on fridays. Hours.
Cons
Pay and benefits. Takes years and years to even think of advancing.
No dont do it!!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MINovember 10, 2018
Every time is see someone waiting for an interview I want to tell the to run. I’ve been trained in 3 different departments UNWILLINGLY, I’ve had 4 DIFFERENT MANAGERS, people are petty and unfair. Most managers have expectations that are way to high and they will fire you if you don’t meet those expectations. I tried to get a day off because I had to go to a doctor appt in a completely different town and they wouldn’t give it to me because they didn’t think it would take a full day. I had the hours, it was one day, who cares!
It was very demeaning
Insurance accts receivable (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 5, 2018
It was as if there was a total lack of respect for our time. People were let go in front of everyone for what seemed like nothing. Management could be very harsh when mistakes were made or if you had a simple question. The whole crew i was hired in with were above average in intelligence and were made to feel very stupid. Too bad. It had the ability to be a very good job. But it was not.
Pros
Cons
nothing
Stay away... Far away!
Assistant Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 22, 2017
The environment/people are clicky. Training is poor and an overwhelming amount of work is expected of you. It's sink or swim. The health insurance benefits deduction is as much as your pay check. Don't waste your time at this place.
Pros
Vacation and sick time pay
Cons
Everything else
Beyond this place there be dragons
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2017
You basically work in bad work environment everyday. Managers maintain a "through you under the bus" culture to save face on poor management/communication skills. Nasty place to work.
Productive and Educational
Remote Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 21, 2017
I love working for MiraMed. I've been coding for some years and this is a very Educational work environment. MiraMed is a Great company to work for anyone that wants a job in coding.
Pros
Educational
Cons
I can not think of anything
Just kind of sad
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 4, 2017
I have worked here for just over 5 months as a part time general office assistant. Per policy, you are not eligible to apply for other positions until after six months of employment. I have not received a 90 performance review. My team is over worked and stressed, the office equipment routinely breaks down and inhibits work flow. The people on my team and my manager are all great, but they aren't able to provide much support (or assessment) due to the stress of their work load. The office environment is frankly depressing and drab. Old computers, chairs, and desks.

The pay is minimal for the medical billing industry as well. I can't speak for the benefits as I'm not eligible as a part-timer.

I met the owners briefly at a holiday catered lunch (a once a year event) and he was completely out of touch with the realities of this office.
Not a good company to work dor
Medical Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 27, 2017
This was a terrible place to work for. There was not very many benefits, nor was there very much time given off. Mandatory overtime was implemented every week with minimal pay .
Pros
Commissions
Cons
Under appreciated
TelePreOp HR is not knowledgable
Nursing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 27, 2017
The TelePreOp division is very poorly managed. HR is not a good resource and benefits remain a mystery. It was not indicated that you need to work the day before or after a holiday and I was not paid for the holiday. That "rule" came up later