MiraMed Global Services, Inc. and Affiliates Employee Reviews

2.3
Ratings breakdown
It was very demeaning
Insurance accts receivable (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 5, 2018
It was as if there was a total lack of respect for our time. People were let go in front of everyone for what seemed like nothing. Management could be very harsh when mistakes were made or if you had a simple question. The whole crew i was hired in with were above average in intelligence and were made to feel very stupid. Too bad. It had the ability to be a very good job. But it was not.
Pros
Cons
nothing
Beyond this place there be dragons
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 3, 2017
You basically work in bad work environment everyday. Managers maintain a "through you under the bus" culture to save face on poor management/communication skills. Nasty place to work.
Productive and Educational
Remote Inpatient Coder (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIAugust 21, 2017
I love working for MiraMed. I've been coding for some years and this is a very Educational work environment. MiraMed is a Great company to work for anyone that wants a job in coding.
Pros
Educational
Cons
I can not think of anything
Just kind of sad
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 4, 2017
I have worked here for just over 5 months as a part time general office assistant. Per policy, you are not eligible to apply for other positions until after six months of employment. I have not received a 90 performance review. My team is over worked and stressed, the office equipment routinely breaks down and inhibits work flow. The people on my team and my manager are all great, but they aren't able to provide much support (or assessment) due to the stress of their work load. The office environment is frankly depressing and drab. Old computers, chairs, and desks.

The pay is minimal for the medical billing industry as well. I can't speak for the benefits as I'm not eligible as a part-timer.

I met the owners briefly at a holiday catered lunch (a once a year event) and he was completely out of touch with the realities of this office.
Not a good company to work dor
Medical Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 27, 2017
This was a terrible place to work for. There was not very many benefits, nor was there very much time given off. Mandatory overtime was implemented every week with minimal pay .
Pros
Commissions
Cons
Under appreciated
TelePreOp HR is not knowledgable
Nursing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 27, 2017
The TelePreOp division is very poorly managed. HR is not a good resource and benefits remain a mystery. It was not indicated that you need to work the day before or after a holiday and I was not paid for the holiday. That "rule" came up later