Miranda Holdings, Inc. Employee Reviews

Poor management, terrible hours
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springville, NYJanuary 18, 2019
The store manager at springville location doesn’t know what she was doing or how to run a store. Store is filthy, uses old food, would not recommend anyone to work at this store
Pros
Has better pay cuz no one wants to work there
Cons
Everything about the store
Not a good place to work for.
Baker (Current Employee) –  Boston, NYOctober 15, 2018
The management in Boston is a joke, plays favouritism and is yelling all the time. They really don't care if they work you to death. I'm just glad I don't work upfront and I'm already looking else were after I came back from quitting before.
Pros
Cons
To much to write..
Alright place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYFebruary 1, 2018
Owner is a cheap you know what. Management is very sloppy and needs work. The co workers however are great and very helpful and hard working. I enjoyed my time working there.
Poor management, no organization, owner doesnt care
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  NYNovember 25, 2017
I use to work here i never saw the owner in the 2 yrs i was there. The manager was ok but thinga were not ran the right away. All they care about is drive thru times. If you dont make the time limit per customer the regional manager will call the store DURING times to yell at you for not making times. Only making it even harder cause you have to leave the floor to answer her calls sometimes 3 times an hr. Also dont be fooled by the you get "half off discounts or free drinks".. if you so happen to not make the almost impossible drive thru times they will tske them all away! But wait.. the manager will still get them.. even though theure the one in charge, right??? The owner will find any reason possible to not fix his machines. Would rather have old machinery that breaks down at least every week or two then get the appropriate stuff. Then when customers complain its your fault! And good luck if you ever have a problem and need help, youll get refused any help from management then when you call another member of management in to help you will get punished. Also i worked as a supervisor for almost 5 months and was continued to be paid the same as any other enployee. I was told "they're working on it" yeah right....The job was fun but management was horrible! I loved the job the higher ups were not professional and do not know how to carry themselves nor do their job.
Pros
Discounts.. if they feel like it
Cons
Sh!tty management
not a great working enviroment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chaffee, NYOctober 8, 2017
non stop busy, poor management abilities, was often understaffed especially during peak hours. company gave off impression that employees were second to company profits.
Pros
discounts
Cons
understaffed
Task at hand
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Arcade, NYJune 14, 2017
There was a lot to do at Miranda holdings. It is also known as Tim Hortons. On a daily basic there was always cleaning to be done. Being the assistant manager I would be in charge of counting money, handing complaints, delegating tasks to the other workers and placing food orders. I loved interacting with the customers and the workers. The management could of used a little work at times but over all it was great.
Great place owners cares more then others
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Gowanda, NYMay 15, 2017
Been with the company for a year and the owner has given us time off when needed. Got to call off sick with out any problems. 50 percent of on food and free drinks with travel if you help out another store. Family oriented and has party ever year for team members.
Pros
Free drinks and 50 percent discount on food
Wouldn't recommend
Overnight Staff (Current Employee) –  Chaffee, NYApril 22, 2017
Too worried about drive through times than customer service and making orders correctly. Constant yelling about things that are out of our control. But at least they work around my busy mom schedule.
Pros
Sometimes get a discount
Cons
Lots of yelling.
Bad management
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Arcade, NYFebruary 8, 2017
Hard time making employees wan to make goals happen. Very rude managers. I work harder than most people there and make the same as the high school kids.
Productive high paced work enviroment
Overnight Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Springville, NYJune 2, 2015
Overall the job was simple enough. Follow the production sheet and to have the total production done by deadline, and have a high quality product ready to display and sell to the customers. Hardest part was working with employee not motivated to do a quality job and interfered with production. The most enjoyable part was it was the basic come in do your job and leave.
Pros
Free lunchs, Good Health Care Package, Flexable Schedule
Cons
Managment, Inconsistent Regulations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Miranda Holdings, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5