Mirum Employee Reviews

Weird place to work
Software Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2018
I was let go and they never told me why. No support. Bad on boarding process.no training. Everyone is so busy don't have time for questions. Bad place to work.
Cons
No suppor
You can tell a lot about a work culture by the revolving door of employees quitting
Designer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 18, 2018
During my time at Mirum, there was (on average) 1-2 going away parties per week. The office I worked at had about 40 employees.

I felt I was compensated fairly for the work I was doing, but there aren't a lot of opportunities past junior level and no room for advancement.

Management turns a blind eye to some really awful team behavior. As evidenced by the revolving door of employees leaving, it's not a pleasant environment. Too bad that people at the top levels seem to care less.
Pros
Free food and warm cookies
Cons
Stressful work environment, apathy by management
Amazing and inclusive job culture, below average pay
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 6, 2017
Mirum has an amazing office culture, diverse people and an upgraded office. The management shows appreciation for their employees by way of special office events. The downtown location is fantastic. The pay is as minimal as they can offer. They hire a lot of young people and there is a high turn-over with people finding positions elsewhere with the same amount of work for twice the pay.
Pros
Lots of free food and drinks, fun office events, relaxed office culture with a diverse peer group
Cons
Low pay
Productivities and fun workplace
Sr Graphoc Designer and Digital Artist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 1, 2016
is an excellent company to work and grown in experience and learn new knowledge, the co-workers are amaizing persons you enjoy work with us, funny moments and at the same time is an strong group were everyone help in any proyect.

Want to know more about Mirum?

Ask a question