Miscarriage Matters

Miscarriage Matters Employee Reviews

United States5 reviews
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. has a very flexible work environment. It is all virtual and can volunteer from home. The organization is a nonprofit organization and provides live chat support and materials for parents who are grieving from pregnancy or infant loss.
Pros
Great Flexibility and culture
Cons
As a volunteer at Miscarriage Matters, Inc., it provides me the opportunity to give back to the community while strengthening my skills and offering my human resource experiences to the organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with fellow volunteers and getting to know new volunteers as they join us.
Pros
Interacting with volunteers and helping the organization grow
Cons
N/a
This organization has helped me grieve the loss of my son. I wanted to give back to the baby loss community and Miscarriage Matters has helped me do just that!

They work with your schedule and you have flexibility as long as the work still gets done!
Pros
The people, management, helping others, virtual
Cons
Volunteer
Miscarriage Matters is a wonderful group to work with and the services they provided are much needed This company allows flexibility with scheduling and lots of opportunites to learn new skills.
Positive, progressive management. I had fun doing the job I had as a call operator. I was able to work whenever I wanted, wherever there an internet connection.
Pros
Great team
Cons
ALL volunteers
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.