MISO Careers and Employment
- Company sizeless than 10
- IndustryPersonal Consumer Services
Policy Intern in virtual
on November 5, 2020
- I learned a lot and everyone was super nice and knowledgeable about all the questions i had. - i heard there are normally a lot of awesome intern activities but due to the virtual ( covid) interview they tried to reenact that virtually
Senior MISO Observer Coach Trainer in Fort Polk, LA
on April 22, 2019
wonderful organization and job satisfaction. would recommend it to anyone looking for a challenging career or the next step in your career. look into.
Front Store Manager in Cambridge, MA
on October 27, 2013
Pretty normal grocery work, however it was mixed with a great staff, owners who liked their jobs, and a ton of customers who was always curious and loved to get assisted. There were not many days where it was not exciting or fun. The place closed down after the property owners decided to make the area into an apt complex. It was really sad as our store was right around breaking profits after starting up 2 years before it closed.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 12 Indeed users who have interviewed with MISO within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about a month
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.