Mission Bell Manufacturing

Working at Mission Bell Manufacturing: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Good pay, benefits, and flexibilty. High turnover at management level.

Mission Bell has good pay and goes out of it'd way to support remote workers even in the era of Covid. There seems to be a disconnect between the specific need ls of Mission Bell and the larger vision of USAM working as one family of companies. Overall it's a good place to be, but I feel Mission Bell could operate at a higher level without as much influence from USAM.

Pros

Flexibility, Remote Work

Cons

Turnover, Constantly changing SOP's

Nice coworker and great work environment

People here are really nice to each other. There are many activities every month. Everyone work hard and very knowledgeable. Feel free to ask any question to anyone.

Mission Bell Manufacturing insights

• Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great place to work!

Great place to work! I have worked here for a while and love this place. The company culture is great and they value their employees. Anyone lucky enough to work here would love it!

Great group of people!

Started as small family owned millwork shop and has grown tremendously. The Mission Bell team is great to work with! They work hard to make sure they are providing a quality product.

Cons

Pay needs to be more competative.

Best Place I've Ever Worked!

My workload was heavy, but I enjoyed being part of the Mission Bell organization. I was privileged and proud to be a part of this company. The management really cares for their employees and supports them in every way possible. I learned so much while working there. My manager, the CEO and Controller, taught me much about accounting and proper procedures.. For awhile, we had "brown bag" lunches with training in Excel. There were always new things to learn from him. The workplace culture was that our job was serious business, yet we had fun together. We always had holiday celebrations together with the owners sponsoring lunches or giving holiday gifts and annual bonuses to all. We had great benefits until the economic crash of 2007. The company paid 100% of our medical benefits; and several times when the company showed a good profit, they increased their share in matching our 401k contributions. One year it was increased to 40%. The hardest part of my job was the workload, but my manager and coworkers were fun to work with, so I didn't mind. The most enjoyable part of the job was the culture of the company, the generosity of the owners, and the great relationships I built. I made some good friends, some of which I still have to this day.

Pros

Fun Place To Work

Cons

Heavy Workload

Mission Bell Mfg. is a great place to work and to work as a team. They are a very family oriented company that strives to live true to their values and not just pay lip service to them.

Pros

Great benefits, flexible hours, fast paced

Cons

Pay may not always be competitive

Excellent place to work. Great management team.

Great Company culture. Provides oom for advancement. Does not micro manage the team. Excellent benefits. Utilizes each person's skill effectively.

typical work conditions

At mission bell projects were assigned by shop foreman, and each project had a timed budget. the employee would review plans for said project and start the process of construction using the various tools , machines needed for completion.

Best place to work

Missionbell gave me opportunity to grow and train me to have good experience in account payable and accounting work.I like work in team.and it was best place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Bell Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits