MISSION CITY COMMUNITY NETWORK Employee Reviews

bussy
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Hills, CAJuly 17, 2019
The mission that drives this company is amazing, and it really unites everyone to work together as a team to provide the best services we can to adults with disabilities.
Pros
bussy
Cons
heavy work load
Extremely huge turnover!
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Sepulveda, CAJune 29, 2019
I’ve lost count how many people came & left in all departments especially in Accounting & Front Office. Horrible management, no proper training/system. Work was overwhelming, felt like my workload was for 3 people & I still get reprimanded for work I am not able to do. Management doesn’t want to take any accountability for their mistakes, they always blame their employees. When somebody left, those who stay suffer. Micromanaging was unbelievable, you’re like in Kindergarten. Better look somewhere else, stay away from this company.
Pros
Some co-workers
Work Experience
Medical Assistant/Referrals Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAJune 8, 2019
I loved working there only left because I left out of state. Overall they are very flexible with their employees. They always have work and there is always something to do
the employees there are awesome. Some managers are awesome and they see potential in employees
Pros
flexibility, always work
Cons
Some managers don't know what they are doing
Don't do it!
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CAMarch 14, 2019
It was just Ok when I worked thier but not somewhere to be long term. Turn around rate it high. No training, doctors call off all the time, angry patients. Horrible management.
Pros
Benifits for yourself are good
Maintenance/Janitorial (Current Employee) –  North Hills, CADecember 10, 2018
no concern for employee's. No communication with Management. for a Non-Profit Medical Clinic, they are cheap and unprofessional at the executive level
Pros
non
Cons
mean disrespectful executive
Medical Dental and Optometry Departments
Head of Department (Current Employee) –  Pomona, CANovember 9, 2018
I see all patients with Medical and the company gives them free glasses with an eye exam. The benefits are helping those in need.All patients were grateful they could get free eyewear.
Pros
Out every day on time
Cons
No allowed overtime
Worse placevto work
Panorama City (Former Employee) –  Panorama CityOctober 23, 2018
They over work employees. No place for career growth. Salary is poor, for all the different task employees are assigned. Managment us so unprofessional and unfair.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Hills, CAJuly 25, 2018
wish there was more communication among staff. management tend to talk down to their employees instead of making them feel apart of a group. Management tend to separate people from the rest. you can tell right away that they have their favorites. not the best feeling to have. alot of promises are made but never kept.
Good
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJune 5, 2018
is a good place to good for new grads and have multiple specialties. were the employees can get cross training front office and referral too, call pt to remain the appointments follow up.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
I cannot recommend working here
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAJune 4, 2018
My experience was not favorable at all , someone else may love to work here. A lot of daily unnecessary drama over small insignificant things, non professional.
Very unorganized
Dental Assistant/Front Office (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAMay 30, 2018
The entire system is unorganized and employees are rude to patients and one another. Great place for an externship, though since you encounter a number of different problems.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Unorganized, Terrible Benefits, Shady Areas
Not the best experience....
Staff (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAMay 23, 2018
I always give the benefit of the doubt when reading employer reviews but I should have listened to the prior reviews from former employees and not accepted a position with this company. This is the place to work if you like to be micro managed, very little in house training no written work flow but yet you are expected to do a great job. Great if you can teach yourself.
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Narcissistic Manager
great company
Dental Director and Dentist (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMay 9, 2018
I worked for Mission City for a few years and learn a lot from a professional standpoint while at the clinic. I was given the opportunity working there as a dentist and help out people at the same time. I learned a lot from management and use the knowledge I gained for the next position in the dental field.
Pros
advancement within the company
Cons
Late Hours
High-pressure environment
File Clerk/Data Entry I (Current Employee) –  North Hills, CAApril 30, 2018
Good entry level position. Dealing with PHI and high expected daily output. Good management. Opportunity to advance career. Long hours. Learn something new everyday.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAMarch 19, 2018
The people I worked with during my intern was very friendly. I hoped that I was able to work hard for them to offer me the job but they were honest and told me that they didn't have an opening otherwise they'd give me an interview.
Pros
Organized
Cons
it was just an intern
face pace productive fun place to work
MEDICAL ASSISTANT 2 (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CANovember 20, 2017
good place to work as a starter right of school build your experience love the doctors that worked there pretty friendly and they teach you a whole lot.
bad, bad experience, poor management
Health Services Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Fernando Valley, CANovember 16, 2017
A bad manager can take a good staff and destroy it, causing the best employee to flee and the remainder to lose all motivation.
They don't care about patients, poor customer service.
unorganized
Medical Assistant Back Office (Current Employee) –  North Hills, CAJuly 21, 2017
very unorganized facility, needs a more structured layout. constant complaints from patients and providers. overall staff is great and providers are easy to work with.
productive
Data Entry and Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Hills, CAJune 17, 2017
it was good one and productive. it was a nice place to work but always busy.It was fun to work and they have a lot of things to learn. a good place for learnning.
Great place to get experience
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Hills, CAJune 11, 2017
It is a good place to start at and gain the experience you need to move on. You are able to learn a lot from this job. This clinic does not have any advancement though, and ask for more and more job responsibilities.