Mission Health Employee Review

View all Mission Health reviews

Excellent work experience
phlebotomist 1 (Former Employee) –  Asheville,NCMarch 13, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of beginning a.m. rounds at 3:45 a.m. and working at a fast pace to complete routine lab orders along with stat and now and timed tests being added through out the day.
I learned how to prioritize and work at a fast and accurate rate of speed. Management was slightly unprofessional. The coworkers were generally friendly. The hardest part of the job was the early hours.The most enjoyable part of the job was patient interaction and doing what I love Phlebotomy!
Pros
able to payroll deduct various things.
Cons
can't really think of anything

Other Mission Health Employee Reviews

Typical Day
Registered Nurse, CVPC (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCNovember 26, 2017
Typical hospital environment, stressful. Management is pulled by budgetary concerns, staffing, etc. The staff were awesome though, made the night go by fast!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Travel
Worst experience of my professional career!!!!
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCMay 19, 2017
Relocated for a job. Everything they told me was a lie. Worst work life balance of my career. Management was by far the worst I've ever worked under. Asheville is amazing, but don't let Asheville intoxicate you enough to make the mistake of working at Mission. You will regret it!
Pros
Sadly nothing
Cons
Pretty much everything. They corner the market and treat employees as if they are hostages.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Mission Health Reviews by Location