Mission Linen Supply Employee Reviews

hard work fast paces
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 28, 2019
get ready to work some have it easy then other some get payed more and get better befits. drives office work engineer the get payed more and better befits
Pros
notting
Cons
working hard for your money
The job is great but management is poor
Driver (Current Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZFebruary 5, 2019
Mission was a great place to work. But the do not take care of their employees I’ve worked there a very long time and only raise you get is based on sales and even that is taken away from you the gm is a crook and will press you to sell but take away your commissions , their is absolutely favoritisms going on. One major example is he made a point to cut hours cause his bottom line was in red , but then makes up a position for his son so he can pay him more. I could go on and on
Don’t work here
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 4, 2019
The worst job ever I was a route driver and they pay us less than the union drivers that work in the next city who also work at mission. Mission makes you feel like your getting rapped every payday
Cons
most of your week is consumed by work
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 6, 2018
It is very easy to take home $4000 a month working as a route driver for Mission Linen Supply. But, you can also expect to work over 60 unpredictable, and physically demanding hours.
Customer Services
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 30, 2018
The place was a great place to work. You need to be very aware while driving to your stops. You need to bring back the dirty soil back to the plant from the client restaurants.
A typical day at work
I.T Intern (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CASeptember 24, 2018
During my time at mission linen, I enjoyed it very well. A typical day of work consisted of team meetings, answering phones and trouble shooting program issues.
work
productions worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CASeptember 7, 2018
working for this job was good. pay wasn't that good but it was good. GM wasn't nice to the employs all ways looked bad mad the time go by so slow when he was on the floor. he did not know how to do the job
Great advancement opportunities
Production Distribution Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 5, 2018
Mission Linen Supply has a great culture of promoting from within. This makes it a little tough to get your foot in the door, but once you are in you will have priority over outside candidates.
Fun work place
Sorter Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 19, 2018
I really Enjoyed working there.
Didn't want to leave the job just had to find a job closer to home for my son since he was starting school. The company treats you like family.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Short breaks
Good at first...
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Collector (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 26, 2018
I have seen a huge turn over in office staff due to the office manager in Chino. Everyone who works there is either related or married to an employee who works there which creates a ton of favoritism. Employees constantly walk around complaining of their jobs. Insurance isn't great. Expected to work other job titles without any compensation offered. The HR dept is rude and unhelpful.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Management and HR are a joke
Work place
Soil Sorter (Current Employee) –  Eureka, CAJune 27, 2018
Overall Mission Linen is a great place to work in my opinion. Granted there are some days where some coworkers are at each each others throats. Work is good and is tiring moar days.
trabajo completo
Manejo de bandas (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJune 25, 2018
el dia titpico es agitado, con mucho calor, aprendi a tener agilidad de rapidez con las manos, lo dificil es tratar de cumplir las metas tratando de vencer la maquina. lo que me gusto es un trabajo estable, con todo los beneficios y con uniformes propios.
Pros
horario estable
Cons
presion elevada del trabajo
Production
PRODUCTION WORKER (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJune 8, 2018
Fast pace, nice people, management at the time could have been more professional but over all it was a nice place to work. Hardest part of the of my job would be working faster then most but the best part was having fun while you work as a team.
Mission linen supply required employees to be determined due to the hard work. However, Working as a team helped employees finish the job faster.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 23, 2018
Always finish and do what your are told. Treat your coworkers fairly. Be an honest person and a team player. Do not over share your personal life with others, nor be part of gossip.
Pros
10 Minute breaks every 2 hours.
Cons
Extremely hot environment due to the ironing machines.
Productive and great working vibes
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 25, 2018
I really like the work there its was a great place getting to know diffrent people and having different jobs i really like the working enviroment and the way they treated you
Pros
They pay you holidays and your week off
Cons
Less hours
Horrible place to work
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 23, 2018
Do yourself a favor and avoid this place like the plague. The management is really backwards and racists. I'm white but I can't tell you the awful things I heard from management while working there. They are also sexist and homophobic. It's like stepping back into 1960.
productive
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAApril 4, 2018
I would work there I feel there management was very unfair. I work there through the short time and I was not to engaged with the management because they were very uncertain on task.
Pros
food truck
Cons
poor management
Stressful, poor management
Route distributor, laundry attendant (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORMarch 22, 2018
Not worth it. I would not recommend this job to anyone. The hours are poor during the winter, good during summer. They say one thing and do another. No room for advancement unless you are a man or are buddies with management.
Production
Production Laborer (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAMarch 19, 2018
I hand folded many clothes, such as uniforms and hospital gowns. Linens and sheets for hotels and tablecloths from restaurants. Long floor mats as well.
Pros
Union protected work
Very competitive
New Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAMarch 5, 2018
My position was to only call on new accounts. Once I signed a new account and installed the first week of uniforms and supplies, another representative managed the account. My office was in Lancaster, CA, approximately a 2 hour drive from my house. My sales territory was 1 hour back towards my house in the high desert. The financial crisis of 2007-2008 had a huge impact in the territory. The high desert suffered some of the highest foreclosure and unemployment rates in California. Faces with dismal future of prospects in this territory I choose to make a change with a better financial future.
Pros
Good products, services, and people.
Cons
Too many hours per day driving, extremely poor territory.