Mission Linen Supply Employee Reviews

Stressful, poor management
Route distributor, laundry attendant (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORMarch 22, 2018
Not worth it. I would not recommend this job to anyone. The hours are poor during the winter, good during summer. They say one thing and do another. No room for advancement unless you are a man or are buddies with management.
Quick pact,
Washman (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 24, 2018
Good place to work. Was able to focus on what I needed to get done.
Co-Workers were awesome and hard workers as well. Would recommend if someone was looking for a job
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAJanuary 15, 2018
Plant 2601 in Oceanside needs to clean House from the top, pay was good , bennies were good, most coworkers were cool but ALL MANAGERS SUCKED, I'm much better now. In conclusion I wouldn't recommend, this plant, its falling apart. Mrs Page please come clean House lol.
No work life/balance..
RSSR (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 14, 2018
No work/life balance..They work you to the bone! Managers are lazy and could careless if you are hurt. You need to hustle to make extra money. Sales goals and soliciting is ridiculous when working a 60hr work week. Heavy lifting on the daily. Seldom take breaks and lunch.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Too many to list
Bad management, hostile work environment.
Linen finisher (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJanuary 9, 2018
What a joke. The long-term employees were treated like garbage. They like to hire people with no brains then let them have all the hours, while the brainless ones create a hostile environment to work in. I hated coming there everyday to be treated with NO respect, but expected to do multiple jobs at low pay while management turns there lazy backs on the loyal ones. Big thumbs down! Even customers are complaining constantly with no resolution.
Pros
Cons
Management, brainless employees
Pay check can be great! Yet stressful.
Linen Finisher (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 7, 2017
Like the ladies that worked longer than I have, the pay is great but the work is all sorts of mess. You can learn to love it, honestly, it's just depends on you. It's not for young adult, that is probably why I didn't like it. Things are always changing, and there are times I feel like I done a better job than the ones that actually worked there for 5 years.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
A disagreement between two co-workers, is just a typical cat fight for the managements.
Solid Company
Learning and Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAOctober 30, 2017
I would recommend working at Mission Linen. The company has high expectations of their employees which is not a bad thing. The encourage and coach their employees to perform at high level and reward their employees with bonuses that are typically correlated with performance. They pay fairly and offer good benefits. I enjoyed the people and the environment and have brought a number of people to the organization.
Pros
people
Cons
Great place to work & excellent benefits
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAOctober 29, 2017
Loved working for Mission. Was very understanding that I had a young family and great benefits with great management. Everyone I know who works there would recommend it to others
Great Benefits
Healthcare Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CA 93534October 11, 2017
Mission Linen was a great place to work. I was a Healthcare Account Manager. I enjoyed working with the customers at my accounts. I was the leaison between the plant and the hospitals. I was responsible for training the hospital staff regarding linen usage.
Pros
Cons
Laid off due to downsizng
Dribing
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Union City, CASeptember 13, 2017
Everyday first thing punch in after check if we have any special orders.
How to take care of customers,sales geting new accounts.
Hardest part start early morning 4 am.
As long taking care of customers provide what they need no problems.

Want to know more about Mission Linen Supply?

Ask a question
Manageent
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Carson City, NVSeptember 6, 2017
Loved the job duties but was very overworked. In order to meet the monthly demands had to work longer hours or take work home. Management would not help.
Hostile work enviroment
Plant Producton (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORAugust 24, 2017
The job itself is a good job. But management lets employees create a hostile work environment, from disparaging comments from fellow employees, to flat out harassment. When you complain, you get moved to a worse area in the plant and your hours get changed. The offending employee gets left to maintain the same behavior.
Pros
Good steady hours and pay.
Cons
Hostile work enviroment
Great Place to work
Finisher/Dry Folder (Current Employee) –  Oceanside, CAAugust 10, 2017
Gotta be willing to do the job. Standing for long periods of time. Willing to work in hot environment during the summer. Must be able to work fast and efficiently.
Pros
union company
Cons
sometimes long days
Stressful and immature environment
Tumbler (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAAugust 4, 2017
Come to work to find a mess and not enough equipment to do the job. Constant fighting amongst the employees and management. There is nothing hard about the job except watching management do it wrong on a daily basis.
Route Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 24, 2017
Hardest part of the job was working in the heat with no AC. Customers were great. Good pay. Good hours, and weekends off.
Managers were not the best, they needed to be a little more attentive to the drivers and their concerns.
Pros
Good Hours, weekends off
Cons
Need better management
Good pay and ok benefits. Horribly ran from top to bottom
RSSR (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 18, 2017
Great job if managers would pull thier wieght its always pointing fingers and placing blame. Have to be on top of paycheck for bonus's,will get ripped off by GM so he can reach his quota and bonus. No accountablitiy product was never available. The actual job will take a toll on your body, very physically demanding. If you work in upper managment you're fine, the production and drivers are treated like animals. Could be a great job but way to much chaos and bickering to evercome.
Pros
weekly pay check + some employer paid benefits
Cons
horrible management
all around good company to work for.
Accounts Receivable Clerk #2 (Former Employee) –  2555 E Orange Ave Fresno, CA 93725July 10, 2017
A typical day at work starting with busy phone calls,many skills, remaining calm in any given situation. work with very little supervision. i enjoyed working at mission.
People don't quit the job they quit people
Retail Sales and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMJune 16, 2017
.......,...................Ok to work there if u can put up with the managers n the other higher ups n there lazy work ethics n constant shortages.....
I loved my co workers
Linen Worker (Former Employee) –  Flagstaff, AZJune 5, 2017
To me working here was good the work was easy and I loved my co workers. But I'm not a fan of standing in one spot all day everday. Not a huge fan of not being able to talk either. But it's money. But the bosses are very understanding of any situation your in in life to help.
Customers were great, Leadership not so much
Route Sales/Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAMay 25, 2017
Being out on the road and dealing with customers was the best part of the job. Constantly handling dirty linen sucked, but unfortunately, the really bad part was the management.
Pros
Good Pay and Benefits
Cons
Manager favoritism, dirty and smelly linen, lack of leadership

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mission Linen Supply. Our community is ready to answer.