Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews in Sainte Genevieve, MO

“It’s just business”
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Genevieve, MOJanuary 9, 2019
Wonderful job at one point. The management was “snow globed” which created a new culture at the specific location I worked at a; culture of mediocrity and laziness. At one point everyone took pride in their jobs. Once new management was selected it plummeted, unfortunately!! Upper management claimed “it’s just business”. Strange since the core values preached the importance of their employees. The pay at my specific location was below the “main” operation and hard work was appreciated by a few and ignored by the rest. Insanely disappointing. 24/7 - 365 operation was extremely difficult on work life balance for all employees. My advice, ask for more money when interviewing it might make the other stress you’ll have to deal with somewhat bearable...
Pros
Travel/ education advancement/ HR brings doughnuts
Cons
VERY dirty environment/ “good old boys”/ 24/7 operation
Excellent Benefits
Office/Safety Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sainte Genevieve, MODecember 28, 2017
Would recommend employment to friend; great benefits; family owned company; several different plant locations in the US; also has a trucking division; general laborer work as well as corporate
Administrative
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sainte Genevieve, MOApril 26, 2017
Great place to work overall. The company has great benefits and employee's. Not much room for advancement in the position I am working in at this time.
Good Benefits, Excluding Community
Plant Electrician (Former Employee) –  St. Genevieve, MissouriMay 31, 2013
I enjoyed commuting south of St. Louis rather than into the city for a change, but it is a very different work environment in a smaller town. I enjoyed getting the opportunity to train Apprentice Electricians.
dirty but steady
Lime Loader Technician (Former Employee) –  Sainte Genevieve, MOMay 30, 2012
Shift work but paid really well. Layoffs were a big problem,
Pros
good people
Cons
shiftwork