Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews in Ste. Genevieve, MO

Summer internship was good
Operational Excellence Intern (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MODecember 10, 2018
I had a summer internship in the Operational Excellence department, and it was a very informative internship. I learned a lot about project management, and got some good experience in the manufacturing industry.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Small town
I enjoyed working here
Slurry Operator (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MOJuly 5, 2017
I ran bull dossers and diesel electric rail cars. I've loaded rail cars and big dump trucks with product. Ive been a first level slurry operator and Ive been a second level slurry operator. And I've been a kiln operator a couple of nights.
Pros
Good money
Cons
55 hours a week average
Really good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MOJanuary 9, 2017
Was a really good place to work. Should have never left here to go back to the railroad. Everybody was very helpful and nice could work with anybody there with no problem.
poor
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MOAugust 10, 2016
Very slow to finance projects. Very unpredictable release of funds. very difficult to schedule when a project will be released and effects contractor scheduling and procurement of equipment.

Once funded projects do have resources to execute.
Pros
Good cultured people
Cons
financing
Productive, informative. GREAT for experience.
Process Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MOFebruary 11, 2013
Start with a morning meeting where we went over yesterday's production, hiccups, or any problems that need solved today. Fix the immediate problems and proceed to work on special projects. Everyone was helpful and could tell you anything you asked about the process. Best part was the freedom of hours. Hardest part was sitting and waiting to take samples/run tests.