Mississippi Lime Employee Review

View all Mississippi Lime reviews

“It’s just business”
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Saint Genevieve, MOJanuary 9, 2019
Wonderful job at one point. The management was “snow globed” which created a new culture at the specific location I worked at a; culture of mediocrity and laziness. At one point everyone took pride in their jobs. Once new management was selected it plummeted, unfortunately!! Upper management claimed “it’s just business”. Strange since the core values preached the importance of their employees. The pay at my specific location was below the “main” operation and hard work was appreciated by a few and ignored by the rest. Insanely disappointing. 24/7 - 365 operation was extremely difficult on work life balance for all employees. My advice, ask for more money when interviewing it might make the other stress you’ll have to deal with somewhat bearable...
Pros
Travel/ education advancement/ HR brings doughnuts
Cons
VERY dirty environment/ “good old boys”/ 24/7 operation

Other Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews

A lot of good people there
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2019
There are a number of key people who make up the character of the company. The company has grown enormously and now routinely encounters high pressure obstacles which are narrowing company focus to the near term.
Pros
A lot of extremely competent people
Cons
Focus has changed from growth to line item management
Would not recommend
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, KYApril 21, 2019
I worked for Mississippi lime for many years, and put in many hours there. I was promoted a couple of times only to get my job and hours taken from me. They cut my hours in half, and got rid of my job once they got a new manager. The management there is ridiculous. I would not recommend this company unless you're single with no family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mississippi Lime. Our community is ready to answer.