Mississippi Lime Employee Review

View all Mississippi Lime reviews

Beautiful office with cafe
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  SUNSET HILLS, MOJanuary 11, 2019
My first week of employment at MLC I was told by a CSR (who is now a Team Lead) that there is a huge turnover rate in the Customer Service department. Management micromanaged CSR's and they were very cliquish. If they didn't like you, they did everything they could to make your employment uncomfortable. They had a "training specialist" that was supposed to train you, but she was part of the clique, so I basically had to train myself.

I loved my job at MLC and I loved interaction with all of the customers, however I blame upper Management for allowing the CSR Management to continue to treat CSR's in such a disrespectful manner.
Pros
Beautiful remodelled office
Cons
Very poor management

Other Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews

A lot of good people there
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2019
There are a number of key people who make up the character of the company. The company has grown enormously and now routinely encounters high pressure obstacles which are narrowing company focus to the near term.
Pros
A lot of extremely competent people
Cons
Focus has changed from growth to line item management
Would not recommend
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, KYApril 21, 2019
I worked for Mississippi lime for many years, and put in many hours there. I was promoted a couple of times only to get my job and hours taken from me. They cut my hours in half, and got rid of my job once they got a new manager. The management there is ridiculous. I would not recommend this company unless you're single with no family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mississippi Lime. Our community is ready to answer.