Mississippi Lime Employee Review

View all Mississippi Lime reviews

Very productive work place.
Shipping Coordinator(Intern) (Former Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670March 1, 2016
My typical day would be shipping rail cars out for other company's. What i learned is how to use an ERP system and that is Enterprise resource planning. My co-workers were amazing because if i had a question about anything they wouldn't hesitate to help me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the office setting. I love working in offices.
Pros
Learned how to work in the office setting
Cons
I was an intern so i didn't get paid but I loved it so I didn't care.

Other Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews

A lot of good people there
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2019
There are a number of key people who make up the character of the company. The company has grown enormously and now routinely encounters high pressure obstacles which are narrowing company focus to the near term.
Pros
A lot of extremely competent people
Cons
Focus has changed from growth to line item management
Would not recommend
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, KYApril 21, 2019
I worked for Mississippi lime for many years, and put in many hours there. I was promoted a couple of times only to get my job and hours taken from me. They cut my hours in half, and got rid of my job once they got a new manager. The management there is ridiculous. I would not recommend this company unless you're single with no family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mississippi Lime. Our community is ready to answer.