Mississippi Lime Employee Review

View all Mississippi Lime reviews

A lot of good people there
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2019
There are a number of key people who make up the character of the company. The company has grown enormously and now routinely encounters high pressure obstacles which are narrowing company focus to the near term.
Pros
A lot of extremely competent people
Cons
Focus has changed from growth to line item management

Other Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews

Would not recommend
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, KYApril 21, 2019
I worked for Mississippi lime for many years, and put in many hours there. I was promoted a couple of times only to get my job and hours taken from me. They cut my hours in half, and got rid of my job once they got a new manager. The management there is ridiculous. I would not recommend this company unless you're single with no family.
its work its not fun and games
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Ste. Genevieve, MOApril 20, 2019
You show up do your job safely and efficiently and then you go home. You cant be a pansy you have to be tough its a job just do it I am not writing a bunch of bullcrap too appease the snowflakes of today . If you cant handle a tough hard job with lots of stress then you don't want to work here because it will either make you or break you plain and simple
Pros
there is no free
Cons
no breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mississippi Lime. Our community is ready to answer.