Mississippi Lime Employee Review

View all Mississippi Lime reviews

Money needs to be better
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Weirton, WVMay 29, 2017
A typical day was putting in a lot of hours for little pay. Almost all loads were short mileage, usually running two trips a day. The better paying loads were farmed out to a 3rd party trucking outfit. You could make more money driving a garbage truck or water bottle - much more.

They need to pay a higher hourly wage for all hours worked and get rid of the mileage pay to make this a competitive position.
Pros
Decent benefits, home daily, partially set your own hours.
Cons
Low overall wage for time invested.

Other Mississippi Lime Employee Reviews

A lot of good people there
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2019
There are a number of key people who make up the character of the company. The company has grown enormously and now routinely encounters high pressure obstacles which are narrowing company focus to the near term.
Pros
A lot of extremely competent people
Cons
Focus has changed from growth to line item management
Would not recommend
Utility Worker (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, KYApril 21, 2019
I worked for Mississippi lime for many years, and put in many hours there. I was promoted a couple of times only to get my job and hours taken from me. They cut my hours in half, and got rid of my job once they got a new manager. The management there is ridiculous. I would not recommend this company unless you're single with no family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mississippi Lime. Our community is ready to answer.