Mistras Group, Inc.
61Average

Mistras Group, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States286 reviews
Mistras will underpay you to keep up their profits. I was promised 40 hours a week minimum and currently am working less than 20 hours a week minimum.
NDE is a great job, when you are on the field, there is always something new to learn, dealing with multiple customers at different sites takes away the monotony from the job.
Benefits in Mistras are above average when compared with other NDE companies.
During the coronavirus pandemic, salaries have been reduced and 401k matching suspended. No raises for several years. Corporate has little to no regard for working people. There has been very little leadership shown and the regional manager has not been present in the office for weeks on end. Very difficult to get answers from management. Would not recommend working for this company.
They treat their employees like dirt and when you try to defend yourself for someone else blaming you for their screw up you get a write up and then you get let go for no reason WORST COMPANY EVER
They do not think about or care about their employees and only think of the bottom dollar. They cut in areas that are in need the most like Safety and Quality. This is the most important parts of a company
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Depending on your situation this job allows for a lot of overtime (60-80+) hours per week and depending on what office you work for there is a lot of travel required 6+ months out of the year. Both are a pro for some and a con for others.
Poor training and lack of support. The expectations of productivity! The lack of supplies. Lack of privacy. The work was interesting. I came from a field with knowledge of the type of work I was expected to complete. Overall it was a challenge. Wish it was a better work environment!
Talent is not appreciated here. If you have no skills and need just a job you are going to thrive. That is why they are STUCK. No rewards for a good work. If management PROMISES you something it is NOT going to be done. I would not recommend to anyone working there.
Good company would work for them just a hard situation worked long countless hours and days for 10 years very Harding working for workers good bosses
Mistras was my first real job, I was thrown into it completely blind knowing nothing of the field or the work required. It was a huge learned experience and it really did teach me a lot about the industry and other related ones.
Overall it just wasnt for me, between the work life balance and the direction it would have brought me in my life.
Pros
Huge room for advancement
Cons
Poor work-life ratio
Public Company with focus on share price. However, a great place to learn. Management is hands on. The most enjoyable part of any day is the challenges you face and overcome.
they are not a good or fair company to work for you will be loyal but they will not be loyal to you the management is shady and they look out for themselves and no one else
Poor upper management at corporate, no integrity. This company does not care about the employees that work to make the company successful. Everyone at branch is unhappy, leading to a stressful work environment. Low pay for industry standards!!! No room to grow if you do not fit in with stereotypes.
Like I said before the managers are very nice and helpful however,
I feel that some of the workers are a little jealous or something of others so you do not get the full opportunities in the workplace.
Pros
Great place to work the management is great the places are great that you go to, the people are wonderful
Cons
Some of the people over positions seem to be a little jealousy, they don't fully tell you what they want until after you've done your work, and then they can tell you that this is not how they want it and that is a problem with me, tell me up front what you want and I will deliver it.
I worked my tookis off for this company. I loved my job and my role with this company. Forces within the company caused me to lose my position. I was falsely accused of impropriety by someone I trusted.
Wonderful work experience here, I very much loved working here, learned most tricks if the trade by very helpful co-workers and supervisors. If needed any further info call me.
Local offices were fine to visit and develop accounts with. Head office only wanted high margins on very competitive projects. Didn't look at accounts under development only wanted immediate results for stockholders meetings.
Review summery says it all. Laboratory setting with crane and forklift use. Parts coming in and out all day, every day. If you are willing to work, you can progress within the shop.
Great company to work. The management and employees are friendly. Most of the employees enjoyed the out of town assignment. The salary was competitive but No steady work at this time.
The company is good, and some of the workers have great communication skill.
To me, I believe its a nice place to work any time and any day.

The company is wide and vaster in NDT, NDE, QA/QC and other operations in the oil and gas through out the world,

based on this, I think its a good company to work for.
Pros
it will be nice to have free lunch.
Cons
They have short brack and others
Always go n get he job from them when they need u and ask for more money. Sometimes in the office they won't help at all. I like there training facility
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
U pay more insurance with less pay
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mistras Group, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9