Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc Employee Reviews

Lots of opportunity
Production (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 14, 2017
I really enjoyed working here, especially with the people. The culture is changing, they're really working hard to minimize over time, and the benefits are awesome.
work till you drop , little training
Technician (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 11, 2016
If you like working 7 days a week 10 hours a day this place is for you. Machines always down forcing weekend work not a little bit, but a lot. If you take off to much time--no matter the reason your out. I know several who were dismissed that way. They had family issues;
it didn't matter. Not much training either; show you a few things and then your on your own. Its typical production culture; stress, and not worth it for the 12-14 hr they pay. There are far better companies in the Tri-State to work for that are more family friendly and genuinely interested in you as a person and a employee. I would avoid this place
Pros
money is there since your working 60+ hour weeks
Cons
stress, no family time
A complete joke.
Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 27, 2016
First of all, prepare to give up your social/family life. I was working 6 to 7 days for this joke of a company. The schedule is supposed to be Monday-Friday, but the machines are ALWAYS breaking down. Causing people to be forced into mandatory over time all weekend. That was always a nightmare as well. The techs could care less if you run or not. Anything they attempt to fix, typically breaks down over and over again. This place is more worried about cleaning/organizing but they are too cheap to replace their machines that have been running since the 70's!! They cater to every need on the assembly lines, but treat the workers in production HORRIBLY. They do not care if you're stuck dealing with machines that barely work. They will blame YOU for it. Tech support is a JOKE, management is a JOKE and I recommend you DO NOT APPLY HERE. Unless you want to end up with severe depression and no life at all. It would be a bearable job if they would just listen to their employees, FIX MACHINES and cut out all the mandatory over time. Get it together!
Pros
Great pay, benefits, 401k.
Cons
Working 6-7 days a week, lack of tech support, hard to move positions, favoritism, no AC in production areas, no communication, level 5's are LAZY and inconsiderate.
productive and fun work place.
Lead operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 1, 2014
busy all the time but I like it, I learn towards my mistake, It is a good management and I have a fun co-workers, the hardest part of my job is to manage people, my most enjoyable part of my job, when we work as a team.
Pros
profit sharing
Cons
healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc Reviews by Job Title