Mitsubishi Electric Employee Reviews

It was a competitive and very serious workplace with many opportunities to advance your work abilities.
Level 3 Line lead/ CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 9, 2018
We would do QC checks every hour and adjust machines to correct specs to insure quality parts. The position I was in taught me a lot about how CNC machines work and how to fix mishaps. Supervisors there were always very quick to help with problems and even work along side you when needed. Sometimes the plans to run different parts where not clearly noted in correct areas. Long hours is what I most enjoyed they kept me busy and very well paid.
Pros
New Vehicle discounts, Very good medical benefits.
Cons
Employees not getting along because they were being petty and competitive.
Es un trabajo un poco pesado pero satisfactorio al final del dia
Mecanico Industrial (Former Employee) –  Edo. de MéxicoAugust 3, 2018
Es muy buen lugar para trabajar si te gusta moverte por toda la ciudad conoces gente nueva y lugares nuevos siempre hay algo nuevo k ver en el trabajo es muy entretenido muy buen trabajo.
Pros
Seguro de vida, prestaciones de ley
Cons
Tienes que andar en movimiento todo el dia de um lado a otro
Filled with many challenges
Sr Manufacturing & Continuous Improvement Engineer (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 28, 2018
Lots of good people. The facility was a challenge to get into production. The experience working with the sister plant in AKO was indeed a great lesson. I truly enjoyed my time working with MEPPI.
Pros
People
Cons
Industy
Productive an interesting workplace.
Line Operator/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 26, 2018
Workplace would have been a whole lot better with a different supervisor on 3rd shift. The workplace is normally happy an easy going from my 3 year experience there. Best part was some of the people you bond with like you've known them your whole life.
Pros
Gainshare bonus check
Cons
Ignorant supervisor
High volume department
Inventory Clerk/ Receiving & Shipping/ Auditor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38109July 24, 2018
Have to be well trained in this department. Little supervision so you are more on your on, you have to use a radio if you need assistance. Must pay attention to detail because you are the one who does the receiving and shipping and they depend on me and my opinion so they must trust you to make decisions on your own. Have to be able to resolve and come up with solutions because they have very expensive products that come through this department.
Pros
They have good benefits
Cons
To many bosses and they do a lot of blaming with research first.
A lot to do there
Mold die technician engineering dept. (Current Employee) –  Maysville, KYJuly 21, 2018
Good co workers good benefits lots of over time double time on Sundays good location easy to fit in clean place to work air conditioning and heated lot of future business
Pros
Best benefits i ever received
Cons
Lot of ot and some frustration amount of time to get parts in
Many challenges but very rewarding
Manufacturing Manager, Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Warrendale, PAJuly 16, 2018
Frustrating at times working with Japanese culture but very professional and technical. The company rewards people well with compensation (salary) and also provides a very good benefit package.
The enviroment was well suited for team corroboration
Mechanical Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Warrendale, PAJuly 16, 2018
Team work environments allowed for a group dynamic so that teams could easily work together and communicate with one another. Divisions were also close with one another.
Management Sucks!!
Machine Operator II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2018
The work culture and management is below standard. There is no room for advancement. Laziness and poor work ethic are everywhere. Upper Management is running the company in the ground.
friendly atmosphere to work
Recycle technician, Production, Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHJuly 11, 2018
limited advancement oppurtunities.frindly and helpful management and human resources. excellent safety and recycle program.zero landfill manufacturer l
Pros
climate controllled environment
Cons
limited advancement possibilities
Productive Work Environment
HR Administration Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 10, 2018
Busy work days on boarding 200+ employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the employees in the field helping them through the on boarding process and to help make their experience enjoyable.
Pros
Training
Cons
Salary
Laid back yet fast paced
Advanced Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 27, 2018
Mitsubishi is a good company to work for. Great benefits and competitive pay. Work at times can be very slow. At other times you can expect to have the option to work seven days a week two to three weeks in a row. Overall, I would say it is a good company to work for.
Pros
Healthcare, Vacation time
Love working at the place!
Import Export Coordinator-Logistics (Current Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILJune 19, 2018
I enjoy the people and the policies.Benefits are excellent. They strive to do volunteer work for kids with disabilities all the time. Overall...just a great place to work at.
The moral was a roller coaster based on reactions to management decisions
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 13, 2018
The employees at the facility were great to work with each day. The most challenging part of the job was not meeting scheduled production goals due to problems beyond our control. The facility offered a cafeteria and a weight room. The employee morale became a problem due to errors/mistakes made by inner office personnel that directly affected the technicians on the floor. A great since of urgency was imparted into employees, but due to multiple errors in blueprints, running out of commonly used material and basic engineering errors, there was a frustration established between the inner office and the employees.
Pros
employee relationship
Cons
conflict in upper management
Great Place to work!
Service Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 5, 2018
I loved working at Mitsubishi Electric. I learned how to be a team player and I grew a lot professionally. The work place environment was hectic due to a lot of work and not enough employees to assit, However, I learned good time managemnt skills so that I can previal in that area in the futrue. I enjoyed gvining good customer service and assistin my team.
Pros
Free catering food, Bonuses
Cons
Heavy work load, micromangement
If you’re young, don’t work here
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJune 2, 2018
I had the worst time working here. Although the pay for a temp was wonderful, there were certain people that made me feel uncomfortable there & my “boss” is a jerk who always got his way.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Breaks, other co-workers
Good Work, Bad Management
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 31, 2018
While the pay and the benefits are good, upper management from Supervisors to HR have no care about any of the lower level workers whether it be their opinions on something or even a good idea they may have. Everything goes in one ear and out the other as if it was never even said. There have been Supervisors who have willingly demoted themselves so as to not have to directly deal with upper management.
Nice hourly wage and benefit package
ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  WARRENDALE, PAMay 31, 2018
Typical day consisted of assembling or prepping high voltage breakers for shipment.
Use of power hand tools, cranes, forklifts and hand jacks. Use of computers for signing off on work finished
Worked here for three years
Line Coordinator Shaft Department (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 31, 2018
IF you want OT you will get OT. Every department is "behind" it seemed like we were in a hole that we couldn't get out of. Engineering and management don't care, Monday through Friday and don't call us on the weekend. Pays good, benefits great, matches 401k
A company with great technology and concerned about employees
Senior Manager, Business Development (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAMay 31, 2018
I worked here for 8 years, and it was very hard to decide to leave. As the US division of Mitsubishi Electric, it offers the market some of the best of both. They provide great technology and quality of products while being a leaner organization in the US. Being a Japanese-culture company, there is a greater emphasis on employee health and stability.