Mitsubishi Employee Reviews

Money Money Money
worker (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 26, 2018
This is a good place to work if they could get the understanding that you have to give people a quality of life.They give a lot of hours but you have no time to enjoy life because you're always working.
good people hard work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJuly 6, 2018
Management ran that place into the ground. We built quality cars for years in spite of bad management. They made bad after bad decisions that eventually ruined the company.
Best place I've worked
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNJuly 2, 2018
Mitsubishi is by far the best place I've worked yet. I've been gone for a few years but every time I go back for maintenance it's like I never left. The employees treat you like family, whether you work there or are a customer.
Very Clean
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 26, 2018
Mitsubishi is a very clean environment and the employees are very help full when picking and pulling. The departments always have someone thereto answer your question.
Pros
Great
Cons
Can't say enough
Learned how and how long a car is built
Supplemental/Tester QC (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJune 22, 2018
I enjoyed the people that I worked with, a very friendly group. Job was never really boring, kept busy when line running. I was only part time. Working on the testerline testing the car when completed.
Pros
Never was bored.
Cons
Plant closing
Mitsusibshi
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2018
very rigid company to work for , its Japanese work culture that they implement in US company its very hard to move up and people have been there for 25 plus years and have not been promoted.
Pros
7 hour work day
Cons
14 hour work load
Overall it was a great place to work.
Associate (Former Employee) –  100 Mitsubishi Motorway Normal,ILJune 9, 2018
You had to do your job to keep the production line moving.
I learned to work in many departments
management was ok
work culture, you get to me many people and different backgrounds
poor lighting
able to transfer to different departments
Pros
great benefits
Cons
fast pace
sevice advisor (Former Employee) –  Broward County, FLJune 3, 2018
Was ok at the beginning but no growth opportunity.
Management newer fix the work environment to be able to successful and have a good monetary income.
slow paced
Material Handling Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILMay 31, 2018
very hot. 964 employees have different opinions. Poor management.
is trying to maintain a great team every day. The pay was great that is what I enjoyed. Hardest part of the job was when they closed the doors in 2015
benefits
Cons
hours
Learned alot from working there loved it and miss it and the people.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Normal, IL 61761May 13, 2018
I really learned a lot working for Mitsubishi Motors. Meet a lot of great people there. I really enjoyed learning how a car was put together and got to do most of the work throughout my time there. It was truly fascinating to learn how things worked and also working with the robots and over head cranes and running the presses.
I just wish it didn't close down I would of stayed there until I retired.
The people there were great and I loved the pay and benefits also. But when I work it's not all about the money I take pride in what I do and all the vehicles we made had my name on there so I wanted to do my best at all times. I was so proud of our product and loved being part of making the vehicles. I would take great pride in seeing our vehicles on the road. The only thing was there were times we spent more time at work than at home. Don't get me wrong I loved my job. But I do like to have some time with my family also. But I loved my job and I'm glad of the time I was able to work there. I truly miss it and the people.
Pros
Evrything
Cons
They closed done and moved away, back to Japan.
Baja 1000 Raider Race Truck
Creative Director / Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAApril 9, 2018
Having worked with Mitsubishi on such a fun project, I have always looked forward to more projects. Great interaction and people to work with. I would recommend this company to everyone.
Basketball court
certified service advisor (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionMarch 29, 2018
A daily routine in service is conducting inspection walk around check the vehicle history
I have learned the meaning of sharp
Uncompromising quality
Customers delight
Team member excellence
Responsible and profitable growth
Entrepreneurial spirit

I have no complaints in mitsubishi management
Work place is average
Hardest is christmas season we are always full the call time is 8am but we need to start at 6 am in order to accommodate our clients
The enjoyable is when I feel that the whole day was tiring but customers left with no complaints givng them your ever best service we called it customer delg ht.
Pros
Free sometimes
Cons
Break
great experience
powertrain controls engineer (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 20, 2018
xcellent Management, great company to work for. A bit longer hours some times Few times language barrier. Very nice workforce and very helpful. All very dedicated staff
great experience
powertrain controls engineer (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 20, 2018
Excellent Management, great company to work. I feel like I work for family.Great health benefits no cost for signal person very low cost for family. Pay could be better for the amount of work required.
Fun trouble shooting electrical systems
Repairman (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILMarch 10, 2018
Good place to work, a little stressful when you had some hard troubleshooting to do with electrical. I was a painter as well and it was stressful to match the paint at times.
benefits
Cons
Job Security
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMarch 8, 2018
Typical day running stanping press. Die transporting. Assisting witgh production on main lines, I learned to weld, fabricate. I learned many skills while at mitsubishi motor manufacturing. The company has now closed.
Pros
Great cafe to eat lunch
Cons
Hot during summer months
Fast paced environment with everyone working towards the same goal
Parts Associate (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 6, 2018
I would normally get there early gather the daily assignments then prioritize accordingly. The best part of the job for me was the space that I had to work by myself on projects that I was over and that they respected my input on and allowing me to make decisions knowing that I would make the best overall decision for the company as a whole. Our workforce culture was very diverse and I enjoy the different inputs and efforts of everyone as a whole. I was a perfect example of a team player
Pros
We would often have different functions that brought us closer like bowling ht us
Cons
Waiting until the end of the day to make overtime mandatory
Superintendent Parts Inspection (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILFebruary 1, 2018
Not a lot of room for advancement once manager level reached. Many under performers were rewarded. Hard work not rewarded. Fast paced. Challenging work.
Unfair work pratices
Inventory Control and Material Handling (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILJanuary 27, 2018
This company no longer makes cars in the U,S,A,, They closed not just because of economics. They no longer wanted to have an American work force. Job were given not based on anything but. when you were hired.
Pros
Union
Cons
Union
worst
Sales Consultant and Finance (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 17, 2018
simply the worst place to work for, sales is stressful enough but management makes it that much worst i do recommend anyone to pursue a career at Mitsubishi as a sales man