MJardin Group

MJardin Group Employee Reviews

Lots of Growth
It was great while it lasted. I learned a lot and grew a lot but was let go in light of the facility being sold. I was not given the proper time to prepare or transition. Even so, I wish everyone the best.
Great building block for a career in cannabis
MJardin is a great company to get started in the cannabis industry. At the beginning, there was plenty of room for professional growth and advancement. Company culture needs to improve and I think a big part of it is lack of leadership from management. Overall, the people in the company are great but I am not sure management is taking the company in the right direction.
What a JOKE of a company!
Working in the hash lab was brutal in the summer. You try gramming melting shatter. There was no flow of the operation until I stepped in after watching for months the dumpster fire these people created. I created an inventory system for them. They LITTERALLY were throwing boxes into a room. They kept blaming the gramming team for the slow sales, we fixed that and the sales team seemed to do everything BUT sell hash. How does a hash company in Colorado not be able to sell hash. No one there knows what they are doing or have ANY office experience. They are all so high all day that most of them can barely do complete a days work without several major mistakes made. Had to quit for my own mental health and sanity. DONT WORK FOR THESE PEIOL YOUBWILL REGRET IT.
Pros
Cons
All of them
Job seekers rely on your experience.
At the time a exciting company to work for.
CEO change changed the corporate culture and made it difficult to work there. But before that, it was moving fast with lots of opportunity and working with great people.
Stressful environment
This company has no clue what they are doing as a whole. They get a new CEO like every six months, so there's no direction cuz he just trying to make a quick buck and sell it again. I honestly cannot experience my disappointment in this company.
Very high stress environments with no communication or room to grow. They get rid of whoever doesn't fit in. Good luck.
You will get assigned more duties if you show any sign of intelligence. Just don't expect the pay to reflect your efforts.
I was assigned to a manufacturing facility where I was "promoted" several times. Employee turnover was incredibly high, several people were hired/fired weekly during the extended time I worked there. Toxic work environment, HR nightmare. No pay increases even when promised as a condition of employment and definitely not when I was "promoted". They change your title unofficially so that they don't have to actually pay you to manage whole departments...
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MJardin Group?
Wall Street Invasion
No comment. I will remain professional and I plead the fifth. This company is no different than Medmen, Tilray, Aurora Cannabis etc. It is a game for the Wall street investors. They are not too concerned with the product, just the profits to be made. I choose to work for a company that believes in the plant as a medicine.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MJardin Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3