MK Weeden Construction, Inc.

MK Weeden Construction, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States14 reviews
Good working environment, fair wages. No paid vacation. No per diem. Unorganized but the boss on the job was fantastic and great to work for. Would work for him agian.
Drama. Drama. Drama. This place feels like you are back in high school. Managers are all hot tempered and the president is a joke with a big ego. Absolute worst company ever.
These guys know what they were doing set out to do a project and did it. The forman were good guys . Probably the best superintendent I've worked for on a job of this caliber all around a bunch of good guys to work with..
Average place to work. Learned the most from my direct supervisor. The contacts I met over the years were the best part of my job. Completing and submitting bids was the most stressful.
During my employment at MK Weeden Construction I found that the hours were family friendly while the benefits were lacking for what would be a career job.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great place to work... Good pay... Good safe environment... Good job culture, excellent pay and hours available with available job placements and raises
this company is great to work for with the exception of communication problems within management. they are very competitive and have lots of work. would recommend working with them if you are closely located.
The immediate bosses were excellent. The job was relatively easy and had good people to work with. Upper management didn't care about employees and was constantly changing middle management which made it hard on employees. If you done your job correctly, they left you alone
Great work environment with leaders that aim to make you a better person. I learned a lot about the construction industry and how to make day to day operations more efficient.
I learned how to do a lot working for this company from running heavy machinery 2 using a basic shovel the bosses were is it going and always fun to be around we got a lot of work done because everybody pitched in and got the job done I would definitely work for this company again
Pros
great benefits
Cons
you must take a lunch you cannot work through your lunch
There was never a typical day of work at this job, every day there was new and challenging tasks that I was challenged with. I learned many things from this job. How to run heavy equipment and many of the equations that goes into road construction. I thoroughly enjoyed the people that I worked with. I believe that the hardest part of my job was the long hours in the heat, but the most enjoyable part of the job for me. was the fact that I got to learn many different skills while admits great company
this company cared about your safety and the quality of your work environment but it did not give much to the fact that personal issues needed to be taken care of to be productive at work
My typical day met at yard traveled to jobsite where my job was to maintain locations an lease roads for water trucks an pumpers to safely travel down. An when the day was done we met at our drop off point an parked our equipment did paper work on what locations an lease roads we fixed.That was pretty much how everyday was!! It was a very laid back job.
Pros
The type of work, Good money, no stress.
Cons
Oil field work not very stable, insurance was very expensive.
Great co-workers! Good work life balance. Able to develop position as needed.