Mktg Inc. Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
It was okay.
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  East Islip, NYJune 28, 2015
This was another place that the only reason I left was because there was a lack of hours. The people were all great and I enjoyed talking with the people I would call to take surveys. It was very easy to come out with a few laughs at the end of the day. The only other problems I had with working for MKTG. was that there was never any grantee there would be work that day and there was no telephone headset provided and it was very very hard to find one that would work with it.
Interactive, friendly and fun
Promotional Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 11, 2014
Schedules are based on events that are assigned. They can take place at on and off premise locations along with other coworkers or solo. The goal is to promote sales of the featured product and try to connect with others in the community. We want to know the consumers feedback and make sure they leave with a memorable experience of the brand. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting know more about the people in your community and hearing their thoughts.