MLM Home Improvement

MLM Home Improvement Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA19 reviews
Fantastic
If you can handle the work you're fine, if you master your work your golden, and if you are a positive contribution to morale and work ethic, you're a rising star.
Great Team Culture
I love the work environment this place truly offers a great approach to work and energy enhancing meetings I love the amount we encourage one another here.
The best place I've ever worked at
This company is so rewarding in the sense of growth, culture, and teamwork. A person can attain their goals and achieve so much with this company. I feel truly blessed to be working for such a great place. #oneteam #onegoal
Great opportunity for go getters
I like the idea that you work for yours and you pave your own way. You work hard and you get after it you will be rewarded. Good commission structure and great opportunity you have to earn it. But the money is there for the taking. In addition great management that works with you to help you maximize your opportunity.
Fantastic Work Environment
Very supportive, team atmosphere. Training is a cut above other contractors. Promote from within, so even at an entry level position, you can relate to your manager as they were once in your shoes.
Awesome!
MLM is a great company to work for! They always have an answer to a problem you may have and know what’s the right way to go about it! I love the company so far they are very friendly and pet friendly aswell!
Awesome!
Great people and a great enviroment! Very thorough training and an awesome teaching team. Environment is so fun and has lots of room for growth within the company. I love it!
Great company to work for!
I have worked at MLM Home Improvement for the past six months and have been blown away by the comraderie and support from management and my coworkers.
Pros
Working here
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MLM Home Improvement?
Amazing company!
I’ve worked for MLM home improvement for 3 years. MLM is family, they’re always there for me no matter what and have given me an amazing life. I love the environment and my career!
Work is faced paced and fun. I enjoy the competitive nature of the business
I enjoy the competitive nature of the business! The field work is great and they allow for flexibility in my schedule which works out well for me and my family.
Exciting workplace with engaging community
I love this company and everything about it, I have found a comfortable workplace in a productive environment. My co workers and supervisors are uplifting and positive resources in my life.
Outgoing staff, positive atmosphere
Worked here shortly, very exciting sales skill building. Learned about shingles, windows, framing, and house replacement goods. Knowledgeable folks who love their job.
Could not be a better place to work.
Have never worked somewhere that my abilities and contribution were more recognized. The company is growing fast and everyone has the feeling that they are a large part of the process and regularly recognized for that. The owners and management go to great lengths to acknowledge my contributions. Pay and benefits are good and getting better as we grow. Lots of perks, many on my team get sent on paid vacations and more. Great place to work.
Pros
Bonuses, paid trips, etc
Cons
Hands down, the best company I have ever worked with
This company is great, the people are great, the clients are great, and the community spirit is amazing. Not only do you get the support and training you need to be the best at your job, but you get to be a part of a wonderful team of people who all help each other succeed. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement, which make this not only a place to get a job, but a career! I couldn't be happier to work for such a great company!
Pros
great team environment, support, good pay, opportunity for advancement
Competitive & engaging work environment with opportunity for advancement and no income ceiling
Working at MLM is fun and engaging. Success is measured by performance and team mentality. There is no ceiling and you can ve as successful as you are willing to work for. There is opportunity for fast advancement. The job is fast paced. Compensation is very good. Comradery is great and there is a friendly attitude between co-workers. While many positions are individual-performance based everyone helps each other. Perks are awesome, great company to work for!
Pros
Quarterly parties with prizes and company vacations & team building activities.
Cons
Work life balance can vary, lots of driving.
Fantastic place to work
Moved from Atlanta and MLM helped me get on my feet. Fantastic people to work for and even better attitudes all around. The focus on the mission fuels the excitement that you get while working here. Everyone is supportive of each other and treats each other with respect. Best job I've had.
Productive but fun place to work
MLM Is by far the best company I have worked for. benefits, compensations, flexibility is the best. The company quarterly events is always fun and motivational. I highly recommend working for this company.
Best job I've ever had
The workplace is truly inspirational. I love my job here and I know my co workers feel the same way. Competitive pay with monthly and sometimes weekly bonuses. High paying career.
Pros
Paid exotic vacations. Build my own schedule. Positive co workers. Very high pay
Cons
Truly none
Wonderful Environment
The work environment is supportive and fun. Everyone does their part and works cohesively. Managers are communicative. Pay and benefits are great. The quarterly team building and awards are super fun. You can tell the CEO and partners really care about their employees happiness.