MLM Home Improvement Employee Reviews

Could not be a better place to work.
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDApril 16, 2019
Have never worked somewhere that my abilities and contribution were more recognized. The company is growing fast and everyone has the feeling that they are a large part of the process and regularly recognized for that. The owners and management go to great lengths to acknowledge my contributions. Pay and benefits are good and getting better as we grow. Lots of perks, many on my team get sent on paid vacations and more. Great place to work.
Pros
Bonuses, paid trips, etc
Cons
Competitive & engaging work environment with opportunity for advancement and no income ceiling
Project Consultant (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 16, 2019
Working at MLM is fun and engaging. Success is measured by performance and team mentality. There is no ceiling and you can ve as successful as you are willing to work for. There is opportunity for fast advancement. The job is fast paced. Compensation is very good. Comradery is great and there is a friendly attitude between co-workers. While many positions are individual-performance based everyone helps each other. Perks are awesome, great company to work for!
Pros
Quarterly parties with prizes and company vacations & team building activities.
Cons
Work life balance can vary, lots of driving.
Fantastic place to work
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDJanuary 15, 2019
Moved from Atlanta and MLM helped me get on my feet. Fantastic people to work for and even better attitudes all around. The focus on the mission fuels the excitement that you get while working here. Everyone is supportive of each other and treats each other with respect. Best job I've had.
Productive but fun place to work
Accounts Receivable Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 15, 2019
MLM Is by far the best company I have worked for. benefits, compensations, flexibility is the best. The company quarterly events is always fun and motivational. I highly recommend working for this company.
Employees highly valued, great morale
Assistant Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 15, 2019
I have only been working here for a short period of time but it's hands down the best job I've ever had. I am given results-based tools to be successful at my job. Everyone is very accessible (even the company founders) and communicative and hands on. I get honest feedback about my performance and managers are encouraging. We also have a lot of fun and acknowledge each others achievements. Aside from growing the company and making money, MLM truly cares about its customers, helping them and providing high quality products to keep homeowners safe, secure and preserve their investment. It's great to be a part of something so altruistic! Thank you for giving me this opportunity!
Pros
Company vacations, events
Cons
Some Saturdays required depending on business needs
Best job I've ever had
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 15, 2019
The workplace is truly inspirational. I love my job here and I know my co workers feel the same way. Competitive pay with monthly and sometimes weekly bonuses. High paying career.
Pros
Paid exotic vacations. Build my own schedule. Positive co workers. Very high pay
Cons
Truly none
Wonderful Environment
Scheduling Manager (Current Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDDecember 29, 2018
The work environment is supportive and fun. Everyone does their part and works cohesively. Managers are communicative. Pay and benefits are great. The quarterly team building and awards are super fun. You can tell the CEO and partners really care about their employees happiness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLM Home Improvement. Our community is ready to answer.

MLM Home Improvement Reviews by Location