MLS

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

busy

This is a very busy place to work. The day goes by really fast and the week does also. I would recommend this place to my friends. I have only been here a year but I do like it

Just a minimum wage job

For a part time job MLS is great during the summer months they’ll fit your schedule. Winter is a toss up and do not use this as a serious full time job as long term.

Pros

Low stress environment

Cons

Pay

Cost Cutting

Goal is to cut personnel costs to barely be able to achieve customers expectations. This would leave us short handed to be able to move cars to meet the customers expectations.

First time workers

This is a job for someone just getting into the job market or looking for temporary work, not a long term position. Management does not communicate with each other and give out different directions.

la oficial no tienen personal profesional

Trabajo ostil ni los buenos días contestan, favoritismo, mal compañerismo, gerente prepotente

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Unorganized but was a good pay

I worked there for a few months and it was ok but as a supervisor it was confusing at times and I would get overwhelmed. It was hard to keep up with everyone for me.

Disfunctional

Everybody the boss they want you die working for under $10. They steal hours from your check. Worked 3 yrs here never got a raise. Management messy like they still in high school tell them your personal business and they use it against you.

Pros

.....none really this job take it don’t give

Cons

Hot, low pay, hours always short, management messy

Working at Mls

Working there was quite an experience nun the lease. Management is alright. The most enjoyable part is being out in the sun light. I learned a lot with I was reading my books.

Mundane and monotonous

Local and corporate management are non caring about their employees. Human Resources is cold and not concerned about their employees needs or concerns.

Pros

It’s a paycheck

Cons

Ugh!

Medical courier private

Company just left there employees. Hanging and moved away from Nashville.One day I'm working then company just left out of tn It was fun while it.lasted.

Pros

Driving

Cons

How company did there employees

The job was fun but didn’t pay WELL

The job is just all around a no, I wouldn’t recommend it for nobody unless you’re in high school. It pays barely above minimum wage. Not enough hours. If you have bills I wouldn’t recommend this be your only source of income.

trash

really cool & inviting coworkers for the most part but if you dont speak much spanish others aren’t so welcoming i understand it and they assumed i didntand would say stuff not knowing i know , supervisors are nice ish unless its busy , the pay is a joke 8 something so to make good checks you gotta average 8 hours a day and best believe if you shift is later in the evening you go come early when theres no more cars not a good thing if you wanna makemoney

Pros

chill environment

Cons

short breaks

Fun work

The general manager at this company is a very bright and honest man. You will need to be good at rigging and not be afraid of very large parts. Unfortunately the equipment there is older so you will need to be able to stand on your toes to accomplish certain jobs. Typically you will be told how to accomplish job and what machine you will do it on. MLS is a emergency machining business so at times you will need to drop whatever to do whatever they want. They are very clear in hiring process.

Pros

Free lunches great pay and benefits

Cons

New equipment is bought for other business

Exciting because everyday was a different task.

It was really fun and chill working here. Hours are fexable and the job was fun learning new things everyday. It's an ideal job for retired part time people.

Pros

Flexibility, learning new places

Cons

No benefits, no communication between management

Decent first job but wouldn't make a career out of it

The job was decent but the management didn’t care about the workers they left us outside in the heat with no water and bare supplies to do cars decently

Pros

Coworkers

Cons

Everything your reading on indeed is a lie this job is a waste of time even applying

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at MLS is there's no balance they want you to give your life up for themPay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at MLS are poor and nothing to live off ofJob security and advancementIn terms of job security at MLS, I think it's fly by nightManagementIn general, managers at MLS are lazy and have no clue on how to manageCultureCollaboration with my colleagues at MLS is no goodOverallMy experience working at MLS was never good this is a part-time job for you to maybe earn some tennis shoe money.. period!!!!!

Over worked under paid

Work is based off of your transportation. If you have a car they definitely overwhelmingly work you. You will over compensate for people on public transportation

Pros

Test driving vehicles

Cons

Little pay. Over working. One break. Overtime is not correctly paid.

Horrible workplace

This place was a joke! Never in my life have I worked in a place like this. No structure with an extremely high level turnover rate which also included management. If u want to work at a daycare for kids out of high school with drama then this is ur place. Other than that STAY AWAY!!! Would have given it a negative 0 if I could have!

Setback

After 5 months no raise, stayed late to help on countless days for them and got no acknowledgment in return...understaffed and they expect you to pick up slack while being underpaid....Willie and Lee some Clowns 🤡🤡🤡 and they some BAD managers . If you see this review RUN 😂 ik u need a job but trust me on this, this one ain’t wat you want...oh yea and they pay 8.25 and my first 2 checks were wrong asf and they never fixed it...and btw willie I was driving that bmw740 you short b*stard 😂😂😂

Pros

Cons

Everything about MLS is a con

management is very unprofessional the job sucks the pay sucks

Management unprofessional job was horrible job area was not clean employee suffered no water nothing to eat could even go get nothing to eat could do nothing always on your back about nothing management sucks

Great place

Small company compared to most in the sacramento area yet , professional, understanding and great employer i highly recommend working for MLS and would personaly work for mls again but moved out of state

Pros

Exceptional benefit package and great learning enviroment

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MLS with

• MLS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?