MLS

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Exciting because everyday was a different task.

It was really fun and chill working here. Hours are fexable and the job was fun learning new things everyday. It's an ideal job for retired part time people.

Pros

Flexibility, learning new places

Cons

No benefits, no communication between management

Cost Cutting

Goal is to cut personnel costs to barely be able to achieve customers expectations. This would leave us short handed to be able to move cars to meet the customers expectations.

First time workers

This is a job for someone just getting into the job market or looking for temporary work, not a long term position. Management does not communicate with each other and give out different directions.

Mundane and monotonous

Local and corporate management are non caring about their employees. Human Resources is cold and not concerned about their employees needs or concerns.

Pros

It’s a paycheck

Cons

Ugh!

trash

really cool & inviting coworkers for the most part but if you dont speak much spanish others aren’t so welcoming i understand it and they assumed i didntand would say stuff not knowing i know , supervisors are nice ish unless its busy , the pay is a joke 8 something so to make good checks you gotta average 8 hours a day and best believe if you shift is later in the evening you go come early when theres no more cars not a good thing if you wanna makemoney

Pros

chill environment

Cons

short breaks

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Setback

After 5 months no raise, stayed late to help on countless days for them and got no acknowledgment in return...understaffed and they expect you to pick up slack while being underpaid....Willie and Lee some Clowns 🤡🤡🤡 and they some BAD managers . If you see this review RUN 😂 ik u need a job but trust me on this, this one ain’t wat you want...oh yea and they pay 8.25 and my first 2 checks were wrong asf and they never fixed it...and btw willie I was driving that bmw740 you short b*stard 😂😂😂

Pros

Cons

Everything about MLS is a con

Turn and run

Worked my butt off for them and ended up getting fired because they didn't like me, management cares for no one will fire you for standing up for yourself

Pros

Ease of job

Cons

Management co workers

It was great to work for mls.

Working in a diverse company was truly an experience. I really enjoyed myself. We would always take road trips to different locations and move assigned cars from one location to another. Team work!

It’s a good first job

I learned new things about cars, for example the parts and how to clean them, they also taught me how to drive machines to scan car codes and put them in the company's system

It is a unmanageable place to work.

I would say it’s not a very good place to work. They always have too many people on the clock and they don’t manage people schedules or their pay according to their work performance.

Pros

There are no pros

Cons

There are no cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MLS?

Horrible place to work

Just started is very disorganized and leads and supervisor are very unprofessional I'm ready to leave really need a job but is just not worth it horrible work culture and no benefits you are expected to work during rain no coats or anything provided no uniforms provided is simply horrible.

Good to work and easy

I learned a lot solving problems. Respect cultures’ Communication with different people speak different languages. Also how I can work other people as a lead.

Sucks

No one would explain what I was to do since the assignment changed from what I normally do. The manager would speak to me in Spanish and snap his fingers at me. I would try asking co workers but they would look at me crazy or just ignore me altogether.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Everything else

A review of the job and what i can bring

I review this job as something that i can always come back to if i need to. Me working here i can bring to the table good personality and great people skills.

It has its days, but when u bust your butt and ask for a favor u dont get it

It has its days, but when u bust your butt and ask for a favor u dont get it . The Manager too aggressive. She doesn't play fair when she looses. I hated the job honestly. God saved me again.

Pros

Money guaranteed

Cons

Working in the Weather, no benefits, poor treatment

Productive and a fun place to work

It was a great experience working at this location management as always professional and up to part with the employees I would recommend working there

Easy job, I guess!

The job tasks are simple, but have to work in all weather conditions, different hours a day. You get paid the minimum with NO BENEFITS. There’s not much to grow on and demands a lot of you.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Minimum salary and no benefits

Great company

Good company but definitely would not planning on staying here long there’s now room for advancement in the company I’ve seen people work here for years and never advance in the company

It’s ite

Its straight. Doesn’t pay enough to be anyone’s sole job. Now I’m just tryna run the character count out. This is over rated, over rated. Like I can stand this right now.

Fun job

This job task is different everyday there is nothing monotony about this place. I enjoyed so much.

no to much hours

The reason that caused me to quit was the few hours and low salary. The team and managment is very helpful and friendly. The work place is very active, secure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MLS with

Career recommendations for Driver

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • MLS