MLS

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Working at Mls

Working there was quite an experience nun the lease. Management is alright. The most enjoyable part is being out in the sun light. I learned a lot with I was reading my books.

The job was fun but didn’t pay WELL

The job is just all around a no, I wouldn’t recommend it for nobody unless you’re in high school. It pays barely above minimum wage. Not enough hours. If you have bills I wouldn’t recommend this be your only source of income.

Over worked under paid

Work is based off of your transportation. If you have a car they definitely overwhelmingly work you. You will over compensate for people on public transportation

Pros

Test driving vehicles

Cons

Little pay. Over working. One break. Overtime is not correctly paid.

Don't know have see job

It's okay job no benfits get drive new car and suv cool if need job it's okay work don't pay good no benfits think going back if virus gets over

Ok if you really need a job

Good flexible hours low wage.they will keep you working asking as you work....management will work with you if you let them know what going on...however you work with all types of people crammed in to a van at times.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Productivity

Favoritism towards that of Spanish ethnicity. The job environment was demanding and often times confusing with mixed orders coming for multiple managers on the field.

Corporate cares not for the laborers.

Corporate shows no regard to the laborers. Our hours are cut (whether working full time or part time) even though we thought we were at least guaranteed our scheduled times. We get paid biweekly, so a $400 paycheck (after taxes) every 2 weeks due to cuts IS NOT enough to even scrape by. The job only pays $9/hr and for some (I hear), even less.

Easy job

MLS is what you make it, its an easy job. Every day you transport cars from one lot to another or from one state to another. There is a lot of down time too.

Great

Some day busy then others , the not so busy days they send you home early which I think is stupid but oh well , and that’s the problem I think they need to change because people have bills

Good job the hourly rate is low

It's a decent job then are all ages everyone gets along the work is not hard all u have to do is keep busy and your work will be recognized there are plenty of other jobs to

It’s the worst, unorganized Job I had ever

It’s terrible. They never know who they’re talking to, so unorganized it doesn’t make any sense. Dont offer nothing at all. Pay sucks for a lot of work to do to get pay so little.

Pros

Friendly c

Good for temporary period

A chance to climb latter if you are driven, good for retirees wanting part time work, a lot of nice co-workers. Some significant inequities allowed. Good starter job for college kids.

Pros

Flex schedule

Cons

Low pay

Its Its okay place to work

Only work 2 days a week pay okay kinda low 10 hours a week no benefits but get drive cool cars and SUV too and from wash if you like to drive nice cars like jags BMW Mercedes than this nice place to work

Pros

Drive nicer cars

Cons

No benefits

Fun place to work

It was a job that's all it was located near philly airport the people were fun to be with and we would drive the cars sometimes far to another state or locally.

Pros

Driving cars

Cons

Lack of work

Management is a disappointment

You get paid minimum wage to work out in 100 degree weather and in the blizzard and there’s no benefits, you work for nothing. No one can support them selves off this. Do not recommend

Cons

I really enjoyed my job Like most the people but to much playing around not wanting to follow directions Management was very poor never around

Managment was very poor. I liked my job people jus not wanting to do what they are told alot disrespectful people. Managment never around when needed always gone.

just a job

its a pit stop before you find a real job. lack of advancement, benefits and pay support my first statement. there are no raises. also not the friendliest work environment.

Pros

its a job

Cons

no raises, no benefits, low rate of pay

Fun Job

The main thing about the job is that you're all day long driving, returning rental cars to their destination. Locally Management are rude with employees and treat you like a kid.

Pros

Driving

Cons

No specific time to eat, rude management

Very poor they care nothing about their employees whatsoever

Very poor they care nothing about their employees whatsoever30 minute lunch break but work 10 hour shifts. Text Poty the employees they don't care about them managers intent to be lazy said back in a corner and I do work expect you to do everything for them

Pros

30 minute lunch break but work 10 hour shifts

Unorganized

The job just needed more leader ship The pay was the worst There is no room for growth They don't Give any benefits Pay is only $8 hour no time and a half No vacation pay no holiday pay

fun work place

There was always nice luxurious cars to drive (that was the best part). I learned different makes, models and specifications about different cars.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare MLS with

Career recommendations for Transporter

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • MLS